Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Mock Draft Thread (2013 Draft) « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#330 : March 16, 2013, 04:58:41 PM

Tank Carradine might not make it out of the first round. No way he makes to the middle of the 3rd.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#331 : March 16, 2013, 06:36:26 PM

No way, people think trading a first for a top 5 player coming off an ACL is ridiculous so there is no way in hell that a team would spend a 1st round pick for a DE prospect with an ACL too. 2nd round would be the highest for him I think.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#332 : March 16, 2013, 07:22:49 PM

People think giving up two 1st round picks and $16M a year is crazy whether Revis has an ACL injury or not. Has nothing to do with taking a DE late in the first. Apples and oranges.

But I digress. Can we please leave the Revis mania out of one thread? It's like a fking virus.
: March 16, 2013, 07:24:45 PM JDouble

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#333 : March 16, 2013, 07:34:29 PM

You said please...   I can appreciate that - but no.  The trade is reflected (which btw, my guess was before that last random tweet)

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#334 : March 17, 2013, 12:52:31 PM

Bucky Brooks has us taking Dion Jordan with his latest mock. Star, Jordan or Rhodes, anyone of these guys fills a need and they are atop my wish list.

1. Dion Jordan DE Oregon
2. *traded to Jets*
3. Blidi Wreh Wlson CB UConn
4. *traded to Jets*
4. Akeem Spence DT Illinois
5. Everett Dawkins DT FSU
6. *traded to Jets*
6. Greg Reid CB Valdosta St.

Possible we do not take a offensive player in the draft?
: March 17, 2013, 06:03:37 PM XFactor

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#335 : March 17, 2013, 01:26:19 PM

I think they'll a minimum of one offensive lineman.

I'd be happy with that...  truant and Wilson are CB ballers...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#336 : March 17, 2013, 03:31:17 PM

I'm beginning to lean towards DE or DT with our first pick. Whether that's at 13 or lower.

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#337 : March 18, 2013, 02:35:58 PM

IF we trade for Revis:

1. To the Jets
2. Trufant CB Washington
2. Ertz TE Stanford* trade our 4th Rd and 3rd Rd to move up
4. Lemonier DE Auburn (NE's 4th Rd from Talib trade)
5. Geathers NT Georgia
6. Simon CB LSU
6. OL depth
7. LB depth

The quest for .500 begins...

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#338 : March 18, 2013, 08:15:42 PM

IF we trade for Revis:

1. To the Jets
2. Trufant CB Washington
2. Ertz TE Stanford* trade our 4th Rd and 3rd Rd to move up
4. Lemonier DE Auburn (NE's 4th Rd from Talib trade)
5. Geathers NT Georgia
6. Simon CB LSU
6. OL depth
7. LB depth

i dont see any way we give them a number 1 this year. a 2nd rounder maybe. trufant in the 2nd is a pipe dream as well. hell probably go in the top 25

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#339 : March 19, 2013, 01:22:28 AM

If not a 1st this year,...then Rhodes with our 13th pick.  :)

The quest for .500 begins...

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#340 : March 19, 2013, 08:52:56 AM

If not a 1st this year,...then Rhodes with our 13th pick.  :)

rhodes or trufant at 13 would make me a happy man.

imo we arent giving up the 2013 1st for revis. its too much and the Jets are on crack if they think were going to do it. if we get revis for a 2nd this year i could see us taking a DE like werner or a DT like lotulelei or richardson at 13

idliketoproposeatoast

Second String

#341 : March 19, 2013, 11:13:24 AM

Greetings from CA all, long time lurker here who just signed up, lifetime bucs fan trying to make my way out to Raymond James for the first time this coming season and would love to see these guys in pewter...

1. Jarvis Jones - LB Georgia
2. Tank Carradine - DE FSU
3. Logan Ryan - CB Rutgers
4. Stedman Bailey - WR West Virginia
4. Tyrann Mathieu - CB LSU
5. Akeem Spence - DT Illinois
6. Luke Marquardt - OT Azusa Pacific
6. Jon Bostic - LB Florida

I'm operating under the assumption that tight end is no longer a huge need with the signing of Crabtree, in addition, I figure we can find a guy to head to Tampa like DC Jefferson should he go undrafted.  Also holding out hope that we sign a right tackle, as there are still some good ones out there (Vollmer, Smith, Winston) and a cornerback, (maybe the captain).  Didn't really factor in the Revis trade as it's so tough to tell if and when that deal will ever come to fruition, seems like it could happen tomorrow or never happen.

What do you guys think?

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#342 : March 19, 2013, 11:32:01 AM

What do you guys think?

Based off the little I know on draft positioning, I think it's very optimistic. I'd be excited by it, though.

Welcome to the forum.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#343 : March 19, 2013, 11:37:31 AM

Greetings from CA all, long time lurker here who just signed up, lifetime bucs fan trying to make my way out to Raymond James for the first time this coming season and would love to see these guys in pewter...

I'm operating under the assumption that tight end is no longer a huge need with the signing of Crabtree, in addition, I figure we can find a guy to head to Tampa like DC Jefferson should he go undrafted.  Also holding out hope that we sign a right tackle, as there are still some good ones out there (Vollmer, Smith, Winston) and a cornerback, (maybe the captain).  Didn't really factor in the Revis trade as it's so tough to tell if and when that deal will ever come to fruition, seems like it could happen tomorrow or never happen.

What do you guys think?

welcome to the board. ill chip my 2 cents in on your mock

stedman bailey will likely be gone early 3rd so the 4th is really optimistic thinking
mathieu is not what id call a buccanneer man and i dont tihnk with his history of drug use that schiano would want him on the team. even if he has turned himself around
bostic is projected to be a 2nd day pick. im thinking 3rd to 4th

i like the akeem spence and luke marquardt picks in the later rounds

idliketoproposeatoast

Second String

#344 : March 19, 2013, 04:50:38 PM

I agree the Bailey pick may be a little optimistic, he's not a huge burner though so I think it's possible he slips a bit considering his size.  If he's not there, maybe we go for Ryan S**CENSORED**e out of A&M.  I understand what you're saying in regards to Mathieu but I feel like Schiano and the Bucs environment are exactly what that kid needs and he would be nice to have in the slot and returning kicks, dudes just got a knack for big plays.  That's the first I had heard of Bostic going that high, I'm definitely not "in the know" or anything but I was under the impression he was a late round prospect.
Page: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 59
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Mock Draft Thread (2013 Draft) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools