Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Mock Draft Thread (2013 Draft) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 59

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 10, 2013, 08:06:28 AM

I think most people realize this year's crop of QBs suck. If we were to replace Freeman it would have to be with a FA or trade.

Draft Aaron Donald

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#31 : January 10, 2013, 08:54:26 AM

Still the question remains who is out there that could come in and give us a better chance at the playoffs.  I just don't see it happening this year.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 10, 2013, 09:21:33 AM

Lets not turn the Mock Draft thread into yet another Freeman thread. There are plenty to discuss that topic.

Draft Aaron Donald

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 10, 2013, 05:29:02 PM

Bucs sign: 2 CB's, a TE, RT, and a #2 RB

1. Dee Milliner CB
2. Shariff Floyd DT
3. DJ Swearinger FS
3. Markus Wheaton WR(trades a 4th and this years 6th to move up)

spurzo

Second String

#34 : January 10, 2013, 07:22:43 PM

Didn't realize that Randy Starks of the Dolphins is a free agent.  That means that Jake Long, Starks and Sean Smith are all RFA's.  Only one of the them can be franchised, I think it'll be Long but anyways, I hope we pursue Starks and or Smith.  I really like Starks, he's one of the more underrated players on an underrated D, would be a great fit with McCoy.

spurzo

Second String

#35 : January 10, 2013, 07:24:32 PM

What do you guys think about Ziggy Ansah?  He could be our freak DE, might take a year to get there though.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 11, 2013, 08:43:25 PM

What do you guys think about Ziggy Ansah?  He could be our freak DE, might take a year to get there though.
I like your Randy Starks idea a whole lot. Ansah would be a solid pick just because his potential is through the roof. Ansah is very raw much like JPP and will be a hot commodity after he destroys the combine. I wouldn't be mad if Tampa took him. He can play anywhere on the defensive line. I'd hate to see him go some where with good coaching b/c he is going to be good. Slide that cat inside next to McCoy with Bowers and Adrian Clayborn awww man.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#37 : January 11, 2013, 08:59:02 PM

Starks wouldn't be bad. There are actually quite a few good DT free agents this year, so we should definitely be able to get one with all the cap space we have.

Draft Aaron Donald

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#38 : January 11, 2013, 10:31:56 PM

You guys don't like Dysert? He probably would've beat Ohio St if his team could catch. He looked good in every game I seen and had very poor talent around him.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 11, 2013, 10:36:58 PM

Zac Dysert, EJ Manuel, and Colby Cameron are the only guys I even kinda like from this draft. I wouldn't bet on any of them though.

Draft Aaron Donald

CanadianBuc

Starter
#40 : January 13, 2013, 03:23:06 PM

2013 Buccaneers 7 Round Mock Draft 1.0

1: Johnthan Banks CB - Mississippi State (Trade Down with St. Louis Rams #16 for ---> a 2013 2nd Round Pick)
The Rams have 2 1st round picks and 2 second round picks they will be the ones to most likely want to trade up and we can still get Johnthan Banks at #16 the only real chance this cannot happen is if Dee Milliner drop to the Bucs at 13

2: David Amerson CB - NC State
The Bucs have been known to double up on positions of need I think we do that here

2: (Rams) Zac Ertz TE - Stanford
This is if the Bucs do not adress this in free agency by signing a starting caliber TE like Martellus Bennett. If they do not end up taking a TE look for them to take either a S or a DL player like Shariff Floyd

3: Tony Jefferson S - Oklahoma
Let's face it Ronde Barber will not be around forever and we might as well pick up a solid safety if we have the chance. He is a great tackler and solid in coverage him and Mark Barron will make a good safety duo. This year there is a deep class of safety's so do not be nervous if we don't land Tony. (Eric Reid - LSU, Kenny Vaccaro - Texas, Matt Elam - Florida, T.J Mcdonald - USC and even Mark Barron's old teammate Robert Lester - Alabama

4: Kahseem Greene LB - Rutgers
We need another line backer to pair with Lavote David and Mason Foster and Kahseem Greene who Greg Schiano drafted is someone who he will be looking to draft with the right opportunity.

4: (Patriots) Jordan Hill DT - Penn State
If one of out DT's go down we are going to need someone to step up and I think Jordan Hill will be a perfect fit to play in a rotation. He is not a star but a solid player who to me seems a lot like Roy Miller

5: Brian Winters OL - Kent State
DEPTH!!! That is something we need because behind our starters we don't have much and we should plan that at least 1 OT goes down to injury next season so its good to have an extra.

6: Nigel Malone CB - Kansas State
I know 3rd CB in this Mock Draft but honestly we have NOBODY especially since we are probably cutting Eric Wright and I think Nigel Malone is very underated and would be a very good nickel Corner and anyone is better then E.J Biggers

7: (Bears) Tarvarres King WR - Georgia
Look at that Brian Price did get us something... I think Tarvarres King is also underated and would be very pleased to have him on our team. He is an average sized receiver who is very versatile he can be Preston Parkers replacement but he'll play for Greg Schiano with ease.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#41 : January 14, 2013, 05:55:48 AM

Here's a scenario that involves trading Freeman to Buffalo for their 1st in 2013 and 2014, and a 3rd in 2013.  This trade would be similar to the one Denver got for Cutler in '09.

Resign Bennett, Miller, and Barber if he wants to come back
Sign Sean Smith, Justin Durant SLB,  Leodis McKelvin (slot CB and KR/PR), and Glover Quin FS (if Ronde retires) in FA
#8 pick Milliner
Trade back with Chicago for their 1st and 3rd (they come up to take Chance Warmack or Manti Te'o)
 #20 Zac Ertz TE.
Round 2 - Jordan Reed TE - Dynamic playmaker.  I've read in this thread that he's not very intelligent, but neither is Gronk
3a. Justin Pugh OT - Could start at RT and eventually replace Penn on the left
3b. John Simon or Tank Carradin DE - Provide depth along D-line
3c. Steadman Bailey WR  - Our new slot WR
4a. Jawan Jamison RB - Schiano's familiar with him.
4b. Trade to Seattle for Matt Flynn
5-7 BPA, preferably O-line depth

This would give Flynn tons of weapons, and completely revamp our secondary while adding depth to the D-line.  Plus we'll have 2 #1's next year to maneuver up for Bridgewater or Manziel if Flynn sucks, or for Clowney if Flynn is awesome.  I think I'll go rent Madden right now and do all this!!!
: January 14, 2013, 06:26:16 AM chattertonm3

STRICK-9

Starter

#42 : January 14, 2013, 07:26:47 AM

This is a pre-Sr Bowl / Combine Mock....requiring us to move our both of our 4th and 5th Round selctions....moving us up back into the 2nd and 3rd Rounds

This mock is intended to upgrade both sides of the ball and key positional needs other than RB, which this selection sets the tone for 2014.....

Rd 1:  Sheldon Richardson, DT Missouri (An NT that can penetrate)
Rd 2:  Will Davis, CB Utah (Size, speed and toughness to support run def)
TRADE UP:  Rd 2:  David Amerson, CB NC State (can play CB or move to FS)
Rd 3:  Travis Swanson, C  Arkansas (strong and intellgient, great punch and feet)
TRADE UP:  Rd 3:  Ricky Wagner, RT Wisconsin or Kyle Long, RT Oregon (Wagner may go earlier) 
Rd 6:  Marcus Lattimore, RB South Carolina (placed on injured reserve for one year)
Rd 7:  Ace Sanders, WR/KR/PR South Carolina (can play slot and handle both return duties)
: January 14, 2013, 07:35:56 AM STRICK-9

I don\'t believe in the Electric Chair...I believe in Electric Bleachers!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 14, 2013, 12:40:22 PM

Update. (#2 of 7,600)

1st - Xavier Rhodes CB - FSU
2nd - Kenny Vaccaro - FS - Texas
2nd - Stedman Bailey - WR - West Virginia (Traded our 3rd and 6th to hop back into the mid-late 2nd)
4th - Rick Wagner - OT - Wisconsin
4th - Kenjon Barner - RB - Oregon (pick acquired for Aqib Talib)
5th - Leon McFadden - CB - San Diego St.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#44 : January 14, 2013, 05:32:11 PM

1. FSU CB Xavier Rhodes (w/ Trade Down)
2. Rutgers CB Logan Ryan
3. Washington CB Desmond Trufant
4. Ohio State CB Travis Howard
4. Georgia Tech CB Rod Sweeting (From Trade)
5. Miami CB Brandon McGee
6. Cincinnati CB Devan Drane
7A. Cincinnati CB Dominique Battle
7B. Acquired from Oakland in a trade for TexasTechBucFan, we select CB Greg Reid.

UDFA. Miami DB Vaughn Telemaque
UDFA Ohio State DB Ohrian Johnson
UDFA Oklahoma DB Javon Harris

Also... In free agency we should sign a minimum of six of the following players.
Aqib Talib
Brent Grimes
Sean Smith
Chris Houston
Cary Williams
Derek Cox
Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
E.J. Biggers
Mike Jenkins
Bradley Fletcher
Keenan Lewis
Sheldon Brown
Quentin Jammer
Brice McCain
Leodis McKelvin
Tony Carter
Terence Newman
Kyle Arrington
Tracy Porter
Antoine Cason
Rashean Mathis
Jacob Lacey
Pacman Jones
Jerraud Powers
Joselio Hanson
Darius Butler
Captain Munnerlyn
Stanford Routt
Marcus Trufant
Leigh Bodden
Chris Owens
Shawntae Spencer
Kelvin Hayden
William Middleton
Pat Lee
Cedric Griffin
Greg Toler
D.J. Moore
Michael Adams
Drayton Florence
Ryan Mouton
Zackary Bowman
Michael Coe
Alan Ball
Will Allen
Drew Coleman
Alphonso Smith
Chris Carr
Chris Johnson

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 59
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Mock Draft Thread (2013 Draft) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools