Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Mock Draft Thread (2013 Draft) « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 56 57 58 59

freddy

Hall of Famer

#855 : April 26, 2013, 12:34:48 PM

Just curious, who would take Eddy Lacy if he is there for the Bucs pick? I figured he would be gone mid to late 1st. A combo of Martin and Lacy would be interesting. Not sure I'd draft him but I wouldn't be against it either.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#856 : April 26, 2013, 12:36:37 PM

Just curious, who would take Eddy Lacy if he is there for the Bucs pick? I figured he would be gone mid to late 1st. A combo of Martin and Lacy would be interesting. Not sure I'd draft him but I wouldn't be against it either.
Lacy sucks. Ill be pissed if we draft him, I'd much rather take Bernard or Franklin.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#857 : April 26, 2013, 12:36:51 PM

horrible horrible pick. i have a feeling lacy is going to be a bust, dunno why but i do. bama runningbacks always seem to underwhelm. id rather have stepfan taylor or bernard than him.

not to mention that a backup runningback can be had in the mid rounds

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#858 : April 26, 2013, 01:49:41 PM

Stedman Bailey - WR - Player

TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline reports West Virginia WR Stedman Bailey is drawing interest from the Panthers, Bucs and Eagles.
Per Pauline, the Rams and Texans had also been eyeing Bailey before using their first-round picks on receivers. Bailey generated almost no buzz in April, but has excellent tape to fall back on. Bailey's size (5-10, 193) and an underwhelming Combine are what's holding him back. He should come off the board before day two is through.
Related: Panthers, Buccaneers, Eagles
Source: TFY Draft Insider

We will be Carolina ready when we are Carolina ready.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#859 : April 26, 2013, 02:14:34 PM

Tank Carradine - DL - Player

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Lions are "actively shopping" the 36th pick in the draft.
It could be a target spot by teams that covet a pass rusher (Tank Carradine) or quarterback (Geno Smith, Ryan Nassib, Matt Barkley). The Lions should definitely get some action. The 36th pick is also positioned just ahead of the Bengals, who showed a ton of pre-draft interest in FIU S Johnathan Cyprien. After day one, Cyprien is easily the best safety left on the draft board.
Related: Lions
Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter

We will be Carolina ready when we are Carolina ready.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#860 : April 26, 2013, 03:30:39 PM

Stedman Bailey - WR - Player

TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline reports West Virginia WR Stedman Bailey is drawing interest from the Panthers, Bucs and Eagles.
Per Pauline, the Rams and Texans had also been eyeing Bailey before using their first-round picks on receivers. Bailey generated almost no buzz in April, but has excellent tape to fall back on. Bailey's size (5-10, 193) and an underwhelming Combine are what's holding him back. He should come off the board before day two is through.
Related: Panthers, Buccaneers, Eagles
Source: TFY Draft Insider

Don't toy with my emotions!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#861 : April 26, 2013, 03:36:40 PM

Quote from: Dolorous Jason
Ertz is practically the same player as Eifert  . Pick him in the 2nd , Bucs.

For Tight Ends, I wouldn't mind Ertz, Escobar, or Kelce. Probably in that order. And I wouldn't take either Escobar or Kelce in round 2 to be clear lol.

I'd consider Escobar near the end of the 2nd. I know he ran slow, and he needs to improve his run blocking, but he is the most natural pass catcher of all the tight ends in this draft. I think you can teach the other stuff, but not being a natural pass catcher. He finds the holes and he has great hands. I really hope we get him. Just don't think he makes it to the 73rd pick.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#862 : April 26, 2013, 04:05:22 PM

I think we'll see some movement from the Bucs to get the players they want.  Dom knows the meat of this draft is in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, so I wouldn't be surprised to see us walk away with 3 players after today.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#863 : April 26, 2013, 04:38:44 PM

horrible horrible pick.

Horrible is putting it nicely.  Using the team's first selection in the draft a on RB after Martin's performance last year would be an idiotic waste of resources.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#864 : April 26, 2013, 04:43:52 PM

Horrible is putting it nicely.  Using the team's first selection in the draft a on RB after Martin's performance last year would be an idiotic waste of resources.

I sense a wager on the horizon...

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#865 : April 26, 2013, 04:52:45 PM

If we trade back to the end of the 2nd round, I think Lacy would be a possibility. So would Ball. Maybe even Stepfan Taylor.

Who knows, there is a new trend every year.....maybe Schiano brings back the split back set instead of using a slot reciever!  ;D

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#866 : April 26, 2013, 05:12:04 PM

Can Stedman return kicks and punts?

Formerly known as Revis Islander

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#867 : April 26, 2013, 05:15:54 PM

I sense a wager on the horizon...

I'd be a fool to bet with that welch a second time.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#868 : April 26, 2013, 06:35:52 PM

The way the RBs are slipping I could see Randle or Stefan Taylor available in the 5th.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#869 : April 26, 2013, 08:17:58 PM

2) Jonathan Banks CB
3) Corey Lemonior DE
3) Montori Hughes DT
4) Vinston Painter OT
5) Khaled Holmes C
6) Joseph Randle RB
Lets go! Corey Lemon with the next pick hopefully.
Page: 1 ... 56 57 58 59
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Mock Draft Thread (2013 Draft) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools