Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ray Lewis hangs em' up. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #135 : January 22, 2013, 08:30:31 PM »

Gotta like Wes Welker's wife for her FB post saying what a lot of people are thinking:

"Proud of my husband and the Pats," Welker wrote on her Facebook page. "By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

Of course she was blatantly wrong in her post: Lewis isn't married.

Too bad she took it back. But she had to. Husband Wes fearful of his personal safety.

I wouldn't stand for that for one minute....regardless of how hot she is.

B*tch needs to know her place...

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #136 : January 22, 2013, 08:34:04 PM »

Gotta like Wes Welker's wife for her FB post saying what a lot of people are thinking:

"Proud of my husband and the Pats," Welker wrote on her Facebook page. "By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

Too bad she took it back. But she had to. Husband Wes fearful of his personal safety.

Stand what?    The woman insulting human garbage?

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

« #137 : January 22, 2013, 09:13:07 PM »

B*tch needs to know her place...

What she needs is a good stabbin'. Leave the limo runnin'.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #138 : January 22, 2013, 09:19:48 PM »

I suppose some women require more..influence..than others..

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

« #139 : January 22, 2013, 09:24:48 PM »

What she needs is a good stabbin'.

gone

Hall of Famer
« #140 : January 22, 2013, 09:40:09 PM »

Hey, BucDaFackUp, you need to change your sig.  Josh is 15 now.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

« #141 : January 23, 2013, 06:50:12 AM »

Hey, BucDaFackUp, you need to change your sig.  Josh is 15 now.

I must've missed that....thanks!

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #142 : January 24, 2013, 08:35:17 PM »

RayRay's SuperBowl jersey....

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #143 : January 25, 2013, 07:23:45 AM »

Ray Lewis’s ties to Atlanta murders now a footnote — except among victim’s family

Early on Jan. 31, 2000, Richard Lollar and a childhood friend, Jacinth Baker, were stabbed to death in Atlanta. This much is fact. What’s unknown is who killed them, although the Lollar family still believes Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis, who’s expected to end his Hall of Fame career at the Super Bowl on Feb. 3, was involved.

Lewis will be celebrated at this year’s game for a remarkable 17-year career that has made him one of pro football’s most recognizable stars. Almost a footnote now is that knife attack 13 years ago, when a 24-year-old Lewis was among those attending that year’s Super Bowl festivities in Atlanta. He was a rising star, his fourth NFL season recently completed, when his path crossed with Lollar, 24, and Baker, 21, at a nightclub in the hours after the St. Louis Rams won the Vince Lombardi Trophy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/ray-lewiss-ties-to-atlanta-murders-now-a-footnote--except-among-victims-family/2013/01/24/3855a4de-664a-11e2-85f5-a8a9228e55e7_story.html

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #144 : January 25, 2013, 07:36:40 AM »

Kinda odd that you have so much HATE for the 'thug' but seem to be obsessed with him. Then again, odd is the norm.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #145 : January 25, 2013, 07:54:38 AM »

Kinda odd that you have so much HATE for the 'thug' but seem to be obsessed with him. Then again, odd is the norm.

Should I change my screen name to Hate, too?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #146 : January 25, 2013, 10:44:44 AM »

You almost want to feel bad for morgana.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

« #147 : January 25, 2013, 10:54:39 AM »

Ray Lewis is a thug........they love him in Maryland but, only because they fear what he might do to them....so they kiss his azz and shudder at the thought of him.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #148 : January 25, 2013, 12:45:26 PM »

Ray Lewis is a thug........they love him in Maryland but, only because they fear what he might do to them....so they kiss his azz and shudder at the thought of him.

He's loved in far more places than Maryland. Hell, someone in the very thread seems to have a great fascination with him.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #149 : January 25, 2013, 12:59:10 PM »

I'd like to see his ass in jail where it belongs for obstruction of justice and accessory to murder. Like OJ, Ray Lewis and his hommies got away with committing murder. And people like Hates the Eagles enjoys sniffing his jock in adulation whenever he gets a chance.
  Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ray Lewis hangs em' up. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools