Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It looks like Gruden is falling all over himself to attract some/any interest. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#45 : January 08, 2013, 09:04:57 PM

I wish he would get a job somewhere, so I don't have to listen to him on MNF anymore.

I guess the fact that he understands football and communicates it as such confuses you.     

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#46 : January 08, 2013, 09:09:29 PM

I wish he would get a job somewhere, so I don't have to listen to him on MNF anymore.

I guess the fact that he understands football and communicates it as such confuses you.   

Lots of people could do that, without gushing over every player.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#47 : January 08, 2013, 09:59:10 PM

He is a gusher. Even you have to admit that Java.

In Verner We Trust

DonkeyHunter

Pro Bowler

#48 : January 09, 2013, 07:15:57 AM

He is a gusher. Even you have to admit that Java.

Won't happen. If anyone else was manning that post, doing the same thing, Java would berate him all day long. But, considering Java more than likely has a tattoo of Gruden doing the Tebow on his lower back; you will never see him admit it.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#49 : January 09, 2013, 02:42:03 PM

The Bucs need to fire Schiano and hire Gruden as HC.

Imagine Gruden with Tebow as his QB. Oh my, Gruden would have a perma-chuckyface.....

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#50 : January 09, 2013, 02:43:51 PM

Few teams can win when the HC is a distraction.

You mean like when the coach orders his team against their will to do a full out rush against the kneel down play?

Actually most, if not all, Buc players were okay with this.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#51 : January 09, 2013, 09:56:45 PM

Its kinda telling with all the job openings he doesn't even get a sniff.  Hell..the Bears interviewed every prospect in the league, including waterboys.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#52 : January 09, 2013, 11:40:38 PM

the Bears interviewed every prospect in the league, including waterboys.

They didn't interview your boy Raheem.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#53 : January 09, 2013, 11:50:37 PM

the Bears interviewed every prospect in the league, including waterboys.

They didn't interview your boy Raheem.

Your quite the judge of talent d-o-o-s-h.

No one wants Gruden.

No one wants Tebow.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#54 : January 09, 2013, 11:58:41 PM

Other than a bs'er like Florio who will say ANYTHING to get attention - has there been a report that Gruden wants to coach in the NFL again.  Last I heard he was pretty damned happy not having to answer to owners for the performance of football players.  And he was delighted to again be a part of his kids growing up... seeing his wife... all the stuff he missed as a HC.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Hate

Hall of Famer
#55 : January 10, 2013, 01:34:18 AM

Look at it from the other side. Why would Gruden want to take a job where the QB is lousy? In this league, you already have one major strike against you, one probably not solved this year. So if I am him, I wouldn't come back this year.

Because he's the QB guru. If anyone can spot QB talent, its him......right?

-------------------------------------------------------

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#56 : January 10, 2013, 01:38:54 AM

Look at it from the other side. Why would Gruden want to take a job where the QB is lousy? In this league, you already have one major strike against you, one probably not solved this year. So if I am him, I wouldn't come back this year.

Because he's the QB guru. If anyone can spot QB talent, its him......right?

LOL

Also, how many coaching vacancies open up that already have a franchise QB ?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#57 : January 10, 2013, 01:47:05 AM

Other than a bs'er like Florio who will say ANYTHING to get attention - has there been a report that Gruden wants to coach in the NFL again.

Jaworski, former Eagles quarterback turned ESPN analyst, said he spoke with Gruden, ESPN Monday Night Football commentator who in 2003 led the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to an upset victory over the Eagles en route to a Super Bowl title.

"He's had numerous meetings, and he has told teams he is not interested in certain jobs," 'Jaws' told Mike Missanelli of 97.5 The Fanatic. "There are jobs that he is interested in. But no one at those teams has reached out to him or they may already have a coach in place."

Were the Eagles off his list? Missanelli asked.

"No, I didn't say that," Jaworski said. "They haven't reached out to Jon."

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/20130108_Jaworski_rips_Eagles_for_ignoring_Jon_Gruden.html

But, considering Java more than likely has a tattoo of Gruden doing the Tebow on his lower back; you will never see him admit it.

Lmao.....even Rex facepalms at that visual.

Kiffin ran the Defense. Gruden gave them Oakland's playbook.

Hey JDog, what was that that you posted about winning with glory??

-------------------------------------------------------

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#58 : January 10, 2013, 08:29:20 AM

You don't get more glory than beating the Eagles in Philly where they had owned your team for years, then sticking it to the Raiders who let you go the year before then stole your system and playbook riding the success you created to the Super Bowl just to get **CENSORED** slapped by the man who created that system in the Super Bowl.   That's as good as it gets.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#59 : January 10, 2013, 11:20:46 AM

Wah! Wah! Gruden kicked sand in my vag! Wah!

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It looks like Gruden is falling all over himself to attract some/any interest. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools