Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Video, audio surfaces of Williams-Sherman incident « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #15 : January 10, 2013, 02:07:33 AM »

Sherman, Browner, Earl Thomas, Chancellor........that ain't right man.   They will be good for years to come.   If Russell Wilson keeps it going,  they could rule the NFC for awhile.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Heisenbuc

Rookie

« #16 : January 10, 2013, 02:09:59 AM »

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/10/richard-sherman-thinks-atlanta-receivers-are-best-tandem-in-league/

Clearly a classless thug with no respect for his opponents.

Say my name...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #17 : January 10, 2013, 02:12:07 AM »

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/10/richard-sherman-thinks-atlanta-receivers-are-best-tandem-in-league/

Clearly a classless thug with no respect for his opponents.

LOL

That is what I was telling my friend who is a Seahawk fan.  Roddy and Julio are no joke.   1 or 2 point spread last I saw.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
« #18 : January 10, 2013, 02:15:31 AM »

One of the best CB's in the game.  I would take him on my team any day.
He is a talented player.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
« #19 : January 10, 2013, 02:27:39 AM »

Brooks was smart enough to know how and when to trash talk.  This guy clearly does not.
[/quote]

Based on what?
[/quote]
Pure conjecture.
« : January 10, 2013, 02:29:27 AM Bayfisher »

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

« #20 : January 10, 2013, 05:06:50 AM »

Hope Sherman is all in Roddy/Julio's heads this wknd....dude is a balla!!!!
So much they forget all about Bam Bam Chancellor. I want to see him knock the **CENSORED** out of Roddy.

Wesmon

Second String

« #21 : January 10, 2013, 05:12:59 AM »

Yes, he looks completely innocent in all of this.  Lol! He seems like the most annoying person on the field and I bet there is a long list of players wanting to punch him in the face.

Yeah, the Bucs don't have anyone like that...

Richard Sherman is the man. He is someone that is willing to talk and psyche people out (important in the WR/DB battles of the NFL) and, more importantly, he usually backs it up.

/thread right here.

Sherman talks a lot, just like Sapp did. But he has been able to back it up, just like Sapp did. Of course that rubs a lot of people the wrong way. But just watch how Sherman backed off and laughed when Williams threw the punch. That shows you what kind of player each of these guys is in reality.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

« #22 : January 10, 2013, 09:02:51 AM »

He shouldn't complain the next time he gets punched in the face or takes a cheap shot on the field.  He will have brought it on.  And we already know Sapp doesn't play for the Bucs anymore.

This is craziness!!

Our very own Derrick Brooks talked shlt on the field...did he deserved to be punched in the face or being victimized by a cheap shot?

Brooks never failed a PED test and got away with it because of a technicality. Sherman is a clown.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #23 : January 10, 2013, 10:25:21 AM »

Sherman is a clown.

He's a yapping chihuahua.  Annoying, but I wouldn't call him a clown because he's not funny.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #24 : January 10, 2013, 10:39:11 AM »

Wow...Sherman got rocked on that cheap shot.  But he was warned he was going to get punched in the mouth, get your knucks up...I think you can actually see spit flying out of Sherman's mouth he got hit so hard.  He has a career in boxing, that is fo sho!!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #25 : January 10, 2013, 08:15:01 PM »

Sherman only makes 400K I read somewhere.  The Seahawks won't be able to pay all those guys when thier contracts are up.  A couple could hit free agency.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hayseed

Pro Bowler

« #26 : January 10, 2013, 10:47:59 PM »

So much they forget all about Bam Bam Chancellor. I want to see him knock the **CENSORED** out of Roddy.

I saw the lick he put on Vernon Davis in week 16, first-hand from about 10 yards away. Amazing hit! Legal too! The refs robbed the Seahawks on that BS call.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #27 : January 11, 2013, 01:25:57 AM »

I saw the lick he put on Vernon Davis in week 16, first-hand from about 10 yards away. Amazing hit! Legal too! The refs robbed the Seahawks on that BS call.

And Vernon still is not back IIRC.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #28 : January 11, 2013, 09:57:21 PM »

That was an expensive head slap.

Trent Williams fined $7,875 for hitting Richard Sherman

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 11, 2013, 4:07 PM EST

A post-game skirmish has led the NFL to dock the paycheck of Redskins offensive tackle Trent Williams.

Williams was fined $7,875 for smacking Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman in the face following Sunday’s game, the NFL has confirmed. That’s about 35 percent of the $22,000 each player on the Redskins got paid for the wild card playoff game.

The incident took place after the Seahawks had beaten the Redskins, and as the two approached each other on the field, Williams told Sherman, “I’m gonna punch you in your goddamn face.” Sherman responded, “Well then do it,” and Williams then did it.

Williams is lucky the punishment wasn’t more severe. He smacked Sherman in the face for no reason, he did it after a high-profile playoff game in front of tens of millions of viewers, and he did it at a time when scores of players, coaches and others were on the field and a major fight could have broken out. By the standards of what the NFL usually fines players, a $7,875 fine for this infraction is pretty light.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Bucman

Hall of Famer
« #29 : January 11, 2013, 10:23:32 PM »

Thomas-Decker is the best Duo in the league. Better stats, more TDs.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Video, audio surfaces of Williams-Sherman incident « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools