Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc Drafting a TE High in the 2013 NFL Draft? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#15 : January 17, 2013, 07:52:06 AM

I want a big 6'6 TE who can block and catch. Stocker was suppose to be that and I really thought this year was his year to break out. Just didn't seem to happen. We really didn't feature the TE in our offense because they couldn't get open or because they just weren't featured.

I still maintain Stocker can be a decent all around TE, his ceiling seems to be lowering by the year.

He wasn't featured in the offense. Dallas Clark practically became a nobody in this offense.

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#16 : January 17, 2013, 07:55:29 AM

" Josh Freeman needs a consistent intermediate target."

...with twelve foot arms. It's a huge weakness for him. How much do we want to invest in a guy we can't get the ball to?

+1

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 17, 2013, 11:07:38 AM

I like the Rutgers TE. He is very large, can run block very well and has good speed. He wasn't featured so his stats are pretty bad.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc Drafting a TE High in the 2013 NFL Draft? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools