Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Americans remain asleep .... « previous next »
Page: 1

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

: January 14, 2013, 05:47:54 PM

http://t.money.msn.com/bill-fleckenstein/the-central-bank-money-printing-party

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#1 : January 14, 2013, 05:48:15 PM

That folks are bullish on the dollar, bonds and/or stocks with those policies at work just goes to show that even after our stock and real-estate bubbles, the citizens of the U.S.A. remain sound asleep.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 14, 2013, 07:49:23 PM

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#3 : January 14, 2013, 07:51:17 PM

I put in a wake up call but Lucifer was working at the front desk and he didn't even write it down.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 14, 2013, 08:08:46 PM

That folks are bullish on the dollar, bonds and/or stocks with those policies at work just goes to show that even after our stock and real-estate bubbles, the citizens of the U.S.A. remain sound asleep.
+1

I'm of the belief that america has out grown it's institutions. From education to wall street, technology isn't adapting to these institutions, it's changing them. The sooner We adapt, the better.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 15, 2013, 01:18:51 PM

It's a culture where personal responsibility has taken a back seat. We complain about taxes but also expect the government to stop us from being taken advantage of. We want less government but then blame them for me signing a variable interest mortgage with a balloon payment. The government regulates and we're better off because of much of it, but we're to the point now where people blame them for their own bad decisions.

So it will remain asleep until the day when the winner of American Idol has less of an impact as the winner of the presidental election.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Americans remain asleep .... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools