Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tebow to Cardinals? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #15 : January 16, 2013, 05:52:11 PM »

Gotta give Fitz credit, most WR's of his talent level would be screaming about ......"get me out of here".

Guess he is not the diva type.

Fitz has always seemed like a very nice person. As long as he gets his paycheck and his share of tosses, he'll play for them IMO.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #16 : January 16, 2013, 08:35:21 PM »

I've been saying this all season.. Doesn't mater how accurate he is, Fitz will catch the ball. And Tebow will help the run game for sure.. If they somehow were able to trade for Percy Harvin too, they would instantly be a playoff team. Not saying they'd be a power, but they'll win some games for sure.

A playoff team in a division with the 9ers and 'Hawks? I think not!!

-------------------------------------------------------

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #17 : January 16, 2013, 08:49:27 PM »

I've been saying this all season.. Doesn't mater how accurate he is, Fitz will catch the ball. And Tebow will help the run game for sure.. If they somehow were able to trade for Percy Harvin too, they would instantly be a playoff team. Not saying they'd be a power, but they'll win some games for sure.

Yeah that is a pretty tough division.  Even St Louis is coming on, don't they have a bunch of extra draft picks from the RG III deal.?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Holy Facepalm

Starter
« #18 : January 18, 2013, 02:01:22 PM »

" And to relate back to the Colin Cowhert rant from November where he states that many celebs go to Vegas or wherever and have a nice vacation without the likes of TMZ knowing their every move. Here comes Timmay to AZ and TMZ is right there catching the workout? Methinks something's amiss with Timmay's ego."

There's also the possibility that TMZ just isn't interested in covering Colin Cowherd, no matter how many times he calls to tell them where he's at.

He said celebs, not himself.  Reading comprehension.

“There is going to be a Buccaneer way and they’re going to be Buccaneer men.’’
“There are 1,440 minutes in a day. What you make of them, that’s going to determine our success.’’

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

« #19 : January 18, 2013, 02:03:16 PM »

Cardinals wouldnt be a bad place for him. Slow market and a place where he can learn for a few years and then try his luck. Personally I think hes done. Should do a preaching show on Sundays. Hed make some good money doing it too.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #20 : January 18, 2013, 02:40:37 PM »

Yeah, 'cause there's no way he thinks he's a celeb. Reasoning ability.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Holy Facepalm

Starter
« #21 : January 21, 2013, 09:51:09 AM »

You're inferring, not reasoning.

“There is going to be a Buccaneer way and they’re going to be Buccaneer men.’’
“There are 1,440 minutes in a day. What you make of them, that’s going to determine our success.’’

Bucman

Hall of Famer
« #22 : January 21, 2013, 10:30:21 AM »

Yeah that is a pretty tough division.  Even St Louis is coming on, don't they have a bunch of extra draft picks from the RG III deal.?
Yup I think they have like 4 first rounders and maybe an extra 2nd rounder over the next 2 years. But those picks mean nothing if they don't draft well.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #23 : January 21, 2013, 04:52:11 PM »

Cardinals wouldnt be a bad place for him. Slow market and a place where he can learn for a few years and then try his luck. Personally I think hes done. Should do a preaching show on Sundays. Hed make some good money doing it too.

Larry Fitzgerald has said and done all the right things.... publically despite the garbage they've placed under center. I'd expect that a Tebow acquisition would bring that to a screeching halt.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #24 : January 21, 2013, 09:16:05 PM »

Larry Fitzgerald has said and done all the right things.... publically despite the garbage they've placed under center. I'd expect that a Tebow acquisition would bring that to a screeching halt.

Is he worse than Ryan Lyndley ?   Tough call.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #25 : January 21, 2013, 09:22:43 PM »

It goes without saying (but I am typing), that Fitz is absolutely wasting a supreme talent in AZ. Put that big mf'er on a team with a competent, reliable QB, and this man is top 3 on any given Sunday.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

« #26 : January 21, 2013, 09:26:11 PM »

Lol your right he deserves better.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #27 : January 21, 2013, 09:33:35 PM »

It goes without saying (but I am typing), that Fitz is absolutely wasting a supreme talent in AZ. Put that big mf'er on a team with a competent, reliable QB, and this man is top 3 on any given Sunday.

its truly sad to see

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

« #28 : January 21, 2013, 09:38:12 PM »

Listen, if they want Manziel, Tebow is a great fit. Try him for a year, start building the offense around him. If it works, you have your QB. If it doesn't, Johnny Football is yours in the draft and you're a year ahead in building an offense around him.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #29 : January 21, 2013, 09:43:35 PM »

Listen, if they want Manziel, Tebow is a great fit. Try him for a year, start building the offense around him. If it works, you have your QB. If it doesn't, Johnny Football is yours in the draft and you're a year ahead in building an offense around him.

Depends which team is picking #1.

Clowney could be a better option that Johnny depending on the team.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tebow to Cardinals? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools