Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem Morris to interview with Cleveland « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

: January 16, 2013, 09:35:30 PM

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Raheem Morris will interview for Browns defensive coordinator position http://wp.me/p14QSB-6U7L

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 16, 2013, 09:37:22 PM

Wow.....surprising.   Wish him luck.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 16, 2013, 09:41:03 PM

More suited to his progression.

Being a head coach was entirely too much for Rah.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 16, 2013, 09:52:54 PM

I think your right on about that one boid.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 16, 2013, 10:15:36 PM

Boid is right on. Maybe he can be a successful DC in the league.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#5 : January 16, 2013, 10:18:38 PM

Definitely rooting for him. Would like to see him be a successful head coach one day. Likable guy who was in too deep here.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 16, 2013, 10:31:00 PM

Still have respect for my first Bucs coach!!

All the best, Rah! :)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#7 : January 16, 2013, 10:54:11 PM

If the Browns want the worst D in the league, they have the right Heemy.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 16, 2013, 11:10:53 PM

That is why the Browns are a constant dumpster fire.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 16, 2013, 11:28:30 PM

He didn't do well as the Bucs' DC. I don't know that he is qualified. No hatred for the man. Making the 2009 Bucs competitive would have been tough for any coach

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 16, 2013, 11:54:53 PM

Browns will have a better defense than the Bucs next year.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 17, 2013, 02:13:14 AM

Based on?  Chud is an offensive guy.  And the Bucs most likely add 7-10 new defensive players in 2-3 months.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 17, 2013, 02:21:20 AM

Based on?  Chud is an offensive guy.  And the Bucs most likely add 7-10 new defensive players in 2-3 months.

I suppose that he is not a fan of the scheme. Guess when we add new defensive talent, we will find out this year if the scheme was just as much to blame as the '12 personnel.

All sorts of things will be found out this year. Is Freeman's ceiling just adequate? Does the scheme suck? Will the world end the day Kim and Kanye's baby sucks it's first breath of air?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 17, 2013, 02:29:11 AM

I suppose that he is not a fan of the scheme. Guess when we add new defensive talent, we will find out this year if the scheme was just as much to blame as the '12 personnel.

All sorts of things will be found out this year. Is Freeman's ceiling just adequate? Does the scheme suck? Will the world end the day Kim and Kanye's baby sucks it's first breath of air?

LOL......And you forgot the Lance Armstrong drama.

No where for the defense to go, but up.  If adding 7-10 new players can't make a difference, we are doomed.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#14 : January 17, 2013, 02:40:47 AM

LOL......And you forgot the Lance Armstrong drama.

No where for the defense to go, but up.  If adding 7-10 new players can't make a difference, we are doomed.

After Friday, the Lance stuff will begin to die down. We will hear random stories about lawsuits and court cases involving him throughout the year...but at the end of the day...he is a former cyclist. People will get sick of hearing about it and networks will cover it less and less.

Anyway...year, defense will add more talent and should be better. Should...

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem Morris to interview with Cleveland « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools