Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hate the Glazers. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 20, 2013, 09:03:19 PM

How do you think Bills fans feel. They went to all those Super Bowls and now are one of the worst franchises in the league - and have been for quite awhile.

Niners were very bad a few seasons ago under Singletary.

Exactly.   If you have a good coach like Levy, Gruden, or Harbaugh, you can win.    If you have Raheem, Schiano, or Singletary, you lose.

Gruden went 7-9 in 2003 with a legendary Defense. Schiano went 7-9 in his first year in the league in spite of having the worst pass defense in the league. It's pretty obvious who the real offensive genius is, unless you want to argue that Schiano had an advantage with Josh Freeman at QB rather than an old, worn out, over-the-hill Brad Johnson.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#31 : January 20, 2013, 09:22:47 PM

So you're saying a team that has been focusing its resources on defense should have a better offense than a team that has been focusing its resources on offense?

That sounds perfectly logical - if you've got a bucket of sand in your vag.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 20, 2013, 10:20:58 PM

So you're saying a team that has been focusing its resources on defense should have a better offense than a team that has been focusing its resources on offense?

I can't make my statement simple enough for you to understand. My apologies. I always thought you were just an azzhole. I did not know you were impaired as well.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 21, 2013, 12:22:51 AM

Most of the team's problems stem from the Glazers.

They're the one's who sued fans.
They're the ones who raised prices, only to go on a non-spending spree for several seasons.
They're the ones who sited "mediocrity" for the reason they fired Gruden, and hired a freaking DB coach who had never even been a DC.
They're the ones who said they would stop buying up tickets.
They're the guys who bought ManU and put the Bucs on the back burner.

You can doctor it up the way you want, but those are the real facts.

Other than last offseason, I hate them too.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 21, 2013, 01:47:03 AM

How do you think Bills fans feel. They went to all those Super Bowls and now are one of the worst franchises in the league - and have been for quite awhile.

Niners were very bad a few seasons ago under Singletary.

Exactly.   If you have a good coach like Levy, Gruden, or Harbaugh, you can win.    If you have Raheem, Schiano, or Singletary, you lose.

Gruden won the Super Bowl his first season with the Bucs. Schiano went 7-9 in his first year with the Bucs.  It's pretty obvious who the real genius is

Nobody would argue that.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 21, 2013, 01:47:51 AM

if you've got a bucket of sand in your vag.

This cracks me up.   Funny stuff.

gone

Hall of Famer
#36 : January 21, 2013, 02:12:17 AM

I can't make my statement simple enough for you to understand. My apologies. I always thought you were just an azzhole. I did not know you were impaired as well.

Seems every other post you make you are hurling insults there sparky.  Someone steal your inflatable sheep or something?

BUCPOWER.COM

Second String

#37 : January 21, 2013, 02:15:34 AM

Gruden won the Super Bowl his first season with the Bucs. Schiano went 7-9 in his first year with the Bucs.  It's pretty obvious who the real genius is

Jon Gruden took over a 9-7 team and won three more games in his first regular season.
Greg Schiano took over a 4-12 team and won ...... three more games in his first regular season.
The 2012 Buccaneers posted their best offensive ranking in their 37-year history.

You like to make out you know so much about Buc history on this forum and then I come along, who really does know the history of the franchise, and you get put back under the bridge where you and the other trolls belong.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 21, 2013, 03:10:31 AM

Jon Gruden took over a 9-7 team and won three more games in his first regular season.
Greg Schiano took over a 4-12 team and won ...... three more games in his first regular season.
The 2012 Buccaneers posted their best offensive ranking in their 37-year history.

You like to make out you know so much about Buc history on this forum and then I come along, who really does know the history of the franchise, and you get put back under the bridge where you and the other trolls belong.

Dude, I've given you plenty of Buc history over the years.   

Taking a team to 12-4 and a Super Bowl win from 9-7  is a helluva lot harder than taking a 4-12 team to 7-9.   The Bucs have never had as much talent on offense as they currently have.   Then again, that's at the sacrifice of the defense now isn't it?   
: January 21, 2013, 03:12:33 AM JavaRay

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 21, 2013, 05:50:36 AM

Dude, don't even bother. Java isn't a Buc's fan. He's a Tebow/Gruden slurper. Nothing more...nothing less.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#40 : January 21, 2013, 06:32:25 AM

The British guy got you there, Java.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#41 : January 21, 2013, 06:35:56 AM

The British guy got you there, Java.

LOL!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 21, 2013, 08:32:27 AM

Dude, don't even bother. Java isn't a Buc's fan. He's a Tebow/Gruden slurper. Nothing more...nothing less.
You can judge his "buc fan" level.  I will simply offer many in this instance Java is right. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#43 : January 21, 2013, 09:16:46 AM

One question...............does anyone think Jon Gruden would have won the SB with the 2012 Bucs?.............................Nobody.......not possible.

Another question................does anyone think Greg Schiano could have won the SB with the 2002 Bucs?...................................Yep...........much more likely.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#44 : January 21, 2013, 09:20:01 AM

One question...............does anyone think Jon Gruden would have won the SB with the 2012 Bucs?.............................Nobody.......not possible.

Another question................does anyone think Greg Schiano could have won the SB with the 2002 Bucs?...................................Yep...........much more likely.

I'm of the opinion that a lot of coaches not named Dungy could have won with that '02 team.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hate the Glazers. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools