Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Falcons fan stabbed « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 20, 2013, 09:49:52 PM

And how does one get a knife into a game like that?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 20, 2013, 09:51:12 PM

Vin is standing by idly while people die in the streets due to knive violence. When will he answer for this ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 20, 2013, 09:54:32 PM

And how does one get a knife into a game like that?

Could be wrong, but from what I read, it was outside the stadium after the game.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 20, 2013, 10:21:24 PM

How do you have a knife at the football game? the guy had to have it on him.

danimal09

Starter

#19 : January 20, 2013, 11:54:32 PM

From the title I legit thought this was going to be a Ray Lewis joke thread. Turned into one I guess lol

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#20 : January 21, 2013, 01:43:01 AM

From what I read, it happened in the parking lot outside the stadium.   And the Falcon fan hit the 49er fan first.    I said it in regard to the Trayvon Martin case and I'll say it again here...  if you lay your hands on another person in a way to attack them like punching or choking them, you had better be prepared to die and the person you just attacked has the right to use whatever means necessary to defend himself.   In this case, the attacker (the Falcon fan) got stabbed in the neck.   Sounds to me like he was asking for it.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#21 : January 21, 2013, 05:14:16 AM

Sounds like the punk falcon fan deserved it. Don't piss with people over a football game. Hope the 9er fans is not found or charged.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 21, 2013, 07:40:11 AM

Pathetic, fighting over a football game. The stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#23 : January 21, 2013, 07:46:53 AM

Hope the 9er fans is not found or charged.

seriously?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#24 : January 21, 2013, 07:47:44 AM

Pathetic, fighting over a football game. The stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

another reason why HDTV in the liviingroom > being there.

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 21, 2013, 09:41:19 AM

Someone must have been confused...this isnt San Fran and that seems to be how they celebrate wins out there.

Every time I see last post JC5100, I have to click on it.... Pure comedy.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#26 : January 21, 2013, 10:12:49 AM

Hope the 9er fans is not found or charged.

seriously?
I know you would probably run and hide. But this guy deserve the right to defend himself, slash the dip**CENSORED** in the throat, don't see anything wrong with it. How do you know things couldn't of gotten worse? Tons of falcons fans were at that game and couldve joined in.

Ms Elam

Starter

#27 : January 21, 2013, 10:45:56 AM

This is the type of ish that goes down in the dirty south.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/falcons-fan-stabbed-throat-49ers-fan-loss-005424158--nfl.html

And never in SF?

And what's more, it was the SF fan that pulled the knife.

Dude was in hostile territory

The guy implied this was the kind of "ish" that happened in the "dirty" South, 'scuse me but it wasn't the "dirty" South that did this!
And you are assuming that the 49ers fan had to have traveled from San Fran. You don't no that.plenty of those 49er fans could be from Atlanta. Last week in San Fran, after the game a well known Atlanta native (2 chains) was seen at the 49ers game on the field in 49ers attire. So its just add likely that that 49ers fan lives in Atlanta.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 21, 2013, 11:34:32 AM

If this Buc fan had been stabbed, I think it may have been justified.   Why do people feel the need to act like such an a-hole at these games?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 21, 2013, 11:43:59 AM

From what I read, it happened in the parking lot outside the stadium.   And the Falcon fan hit the 49er fan first.    I said it in regard to the Trayvon Martin case and I'll say it again here...  if you lay your hands on another person in a way to attack them like punching or choking them, you had better be prepared to die and the person you just attacked has the right to use whatever means necessary to defend himself.   In this case, the attacker (the Falcon fan) got stabbed in the neck.   Sounds to me like he was asking for it.

Holy crap! ...I can actually agree with that.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Falcons fan stabbed « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools