Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Could Freeman have done what Kaepernick or Flacco did today? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#120 : January 21, 2013, 08:08:11 PM

I find it kind of funny that many of you got what you wanted and still aren't happy.  You wanted Gruden gone and a franchise qb and you got it.

well at least you're half right!!
Not all franchise qbs are Brady.  You asked for Morris and you got it.  Now pay your money and enjoy it.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#121 : January 21, 2013, 08:28:59 PM

Not all QBs drafted in the 1st round are QBs that could be classified as the "franchise guy".

...so once again, half right.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#122 : January 21, 2013, 08:35:36 PM

I find it kind of funny that many of you got what you wanted and still aren't happy.  You wanted Gruden gone and a franchise qb and you got it.

well at least you're half right!!
Not all franchise qbs are Brady.  You asked for Morris and you got it.  Now pay your money and enjoy it.

I think you're failing at whatever point it is you're trying to make. As for paying my $$, i'm there every Sunday as i have been for 22 years.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#123 : January 21, 2013, 08:53:23 PM

I think you're failing at whatever point it is you're trying to make.
Yes, I'm sure that is it. 

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#124 : January 21, 2013, 09:29:33 PM

Throughout his tenure here, he's played more bad than good. What gives you the confidence that he can play above average consistently?

2 good seasons, 1 bad season.

That's more good than bad if you ask me. And that bad season happened when the entire team was in disarray.

Do you really believe that Freeman has played more good games than bad?

I'm not sure. I don't feel like going through every game, but I think he has had more good/average games than bad ones. I agree that he is inconsistent, but so are guys like Eli and Flacco. Their teams have done just fine with them because they have good supporting casts and defenses.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#125 : January 21, 2013, 10:18:45 PM

First half of the season opener against Detroit was awful as well.

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Could Freeman have done what Kaepernick or Flacco did today? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools