Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suggs.."These are the most arrogant pricks in the world starting with Belichick" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Hate

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 21, 2013, 01:21:32 PM

The guy is unstable. Could even have multiple personalities.

The only thing questionable in that statement is that its a guy.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 21, 2013, 02:43:08 PM

He is living off Tom Brady, without Brady, Belichick is a no body.

100% accurate.    We saw what he could do without Tom Brady in Cleveland.

Takes more than a HC to make a franchise successful.
Those players are living off of belichicks system. Tom Brady didn't start putting up these gaudy numbers until randy moss came. Before that when they were actually winning superbowl games, tom was good for about 24 TDs and 10 ints and the KICKER won the games. Now Belichick has inserted 2 pass catching tight end offense and Brady is feasting off of miss matches created by the system. Belicheck is dooooooche and I hate the patriots but the guy is elite when it comes to Xs and Os. Belichick had a great defense and tom was a game manager who made a play at the right time in the game. He lost all of those defensive players, and now he has a dominating offense. I think he did cheat but let's not act like Brady made him, if anything he made Brady but in all reality they are probably just a perfect match.

Tom Brady led the league in passing touchdowns in 2002, and finished top-6 in that category in 2004, 2005, and 2006.  He led five top-10 offenses in the six years before Moss.  Why can't both Brady and Belichick be considered legends?  Is it so incomprehensible that both of them might've flourished without one another?

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#32 : January 21, 2013, 02:48:38 PM

Those players are living off of belichicks system. Tom Brady didn't start putting up these gaudy numbers until randy moss came. Before that when they were actually winning superbowl games, tom was good for about 24 TDs and 10 ints and the KICKER won the games. Now Belichick has inserted 2 pass catching tight end offense and Brady is feasting off of miss matches created by the system. Belicheck is dooooooche and I hate the patriots but the guy is elite when it comes to Xs and Os. Belichick had a great defense and tom was a game manager who made a play at the right time in the game. He lost all of those defensive players, and now he has a dominating offense. I think he did cheat but let's not act like Brady made him, if anything he made Brady but in all reality they are probably just a perfect match.

Tom Brady led the league in passing touchdowns in 2002, and finished top-6 in that category in 2004, 2005, and 2006.  He led five top-10 offenses in the six years before Moss.  Why can't both Brady and Belichick be considered legends?  Is it so incomprehensible that both of them might've flourished without one another?
That and just look at the talent on offense for that 2006 team. Reche Caldwell was the leading receiver lol.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#33 : January 21, 2013, 02:50:37 PM

Why can't both Brady and Belichick be considered legends?

Because Belichick has done nothing but suck without Brady carrying him.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 21, 2013, 02:55:58 PM

That and just look at the talent on offense for that 2006 team. Reche Caldwell was the leading receiver lol.

From 2001 - 2006, here are the Patriots' with over 100 catches:

1. Troy Brown (337 / 3595 / 19)
2. Deion Branch (213 / 2744 / 14)
3. Kevin Faulk (213 / 1872 / 14)
4. David Patten (165 / 2513 / 16)
5. David Givens (158 / 2214 / 12)
6. Daniel Graham (120 / 1393 / 17)

Not exactly a collection of Canton busts there...

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 21, 2013, 03:00:48 PM

Bill Walsh went 13-21-1 with quarterbacks not named Montana or Young, but I wouldn't trivialize what he accomplished by citing the talents of his quarterbacks.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 21, 2013, 03:08:14 PM

He should have called them out more on their cheating, but Congrats on suggs for calling it the way it is.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 21, 2013, 03:12:28 PM

I think anytime you have Brady you can get to the big show but like Ive said many times before its a team game. Brady, Belichick, and the rest of the team didnt win as a team. They got outworked and played by the Ravens. They wanted it more. Suggs is right about them being arrogant the last few years. They think just because they are the pats they automatically deserve to be in the big show. The Ravens quickly reminded them that they have to show up as well.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#38 : January 21, 2013, 03:15:26 PM

Bill Walsh went 13-21-1 with quarterbacks not named Montana or Young, but I wouldn't trivialize what he accomplished by citing the talents of his quarterbacks.

What was Jimmy Johnson without Aikman?

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 21, 2013, 04:04:13 PM

6-6.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#40 : January 21, 2013, 04:37:37 PM

6-6.

Bingo. This whole argument is so stupid!!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 21, 2013, 09:06:13 PM

Belichick is an **CENSORED**.  But I'm not sure how much of a vice that is in an NFL head coach.  Particularly one who wins as often as he does.

Besides being a **CENSORED**, he actually called a pretty bad game on Sunday.  That clock management right  before the half was horrendous. And that Mallett play was a cluster **CENSORED**. They ended up punting on that play. They seemed unorganized for whatever reason.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 21, 2013, 09:12:06 PM

This is why people hate the Patriots, not because of "spy gate". But the head coach is a classless prick. He is living off Tom Brady, without Brady, Belichick is a no body.

Did you forget the season Brady was hurt the Pats still finished the season with a winning record?

gone

Hall of Famer
#43 : January 21, 2013, 09:37:38 PM

Belichick is an **CENSORED**.  But I'm not sure how much of a vice that is in an NFL head coach.  Particularly one who wins as often as he does.

Besides being a **CENSORED**, he actually called a pretty bad game on Sunday.  That clock management right  before the half was horrendous. And that Mallett play was a cluster **CENSORED**. They ended up punting on that play. They seemed unorganized for whatever reason.

I think the whole point of that Mallet play was to force the time out, and it worked.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#44 : January 21, 2013, 10:20:06 PM

Bellicheat doesn't owe anyone anything, but he is one shrivelled up penis of a coach after losses, that is for sure (regarding pressers).  Dude is almost drunk with rage after losses.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suggs.."These are the most arrogant pricks in the world starting with Belichick" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools