Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suggs.."These are the most arrogant pricks in the world starting with Belichick" « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#60 : January 22, 2013, 08:48:24 PM

Very well stated

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#61 : January 22, 2013, 09:05:39 PM

I can't remember Belicheck being arrogant. If anything, the guy is stoic and keeps to himself and doesn't really boast much.

This is the prick who is arrogant, not Belicheck.

Not doing a post game interview is arrogant IMO.  Sore loser.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#62 : January 22, 2013, 09:44:52 PM

Honestly, i'm fine with it. Dude is pissed off and i can respect that much better than i can seeing players laughing and joking after a loss. Sometimes, i think we as fans care more than they do.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

gone

Hall of Famer
#63 : January 22, 2013, 09:45:57 PM

Their success certainly has gone to their heads and eaten away at their character.  Brady deliberately tried to spike a Ravens' player that game. His wife whines and throws his teammates under the bus.  Welker's wife goes all trailer trash on Lewis.  Gronk talks about **CENSORED**ing Tebow to take his virginity.  Just not really much class up there these days.  I think they have grown accustomed to being on to and now they just feel entitled to it.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#64 : January 22, 2013, 09:53:00 PM

Honestly, i'm fine with it. Dude is pissed off and i can respect that much better than i can seeing players laughing and joking after a loss. Sometimes, i think we as fans care more than they do.

I agree. I have no issue with them being bummed about missing out on a chance to get redemption for last year.

I do find it funny and hypocritical that Suggs is calling other people "arrogant pricks". There couldn't be a better description for Suggs, himself.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#65 : January 23, 2013, 06:19:49 AM

Their success certainly has gone to their heads and eaten away at their character.  Brady deliberately tried to spike a Ravens' player that game. His wife whines and throws his teammates under the bus.  Welker's wife goes all trailer trash on Lewis.  Gronk talks about **CENSORED**ing Tebow to take his virginity.  Just not really much class up there these days.  I think they have grown accustomed to being on to and now they just feel entitled to it.

You realize half of the examples you gave are from people not on the team.

And Gronkowski wasn't the only one in the NFL who mocked Tebow.  It's almost a national past time.

And Brady apologized for raising his leg while sliding.

Patriots are as close to an NFL Dynasty as you can have - hard to do w/ salary caps, free agency, and losing coordinators every season d/t their success.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#66 : January 23, 2013, 12:00:04 PM

So while all you Pats fans feel entitled to gloat about your dynasty, many of the rest of us will continue to feel entitled to call you arrogant pricks.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#67 : January 23, 2013, 07:59:00 PM

So while all you Pats fans feel entitled to gloat about your dynasty, many of the rest of us will continue to feel entitled to call you arrogant pricks.

Not sure there are that many out there.  Outside of New England they are few and far between.  I was reading somewhere the other day, the Patriots are the most hated team in all of sports.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#68 : January 23, 2013, 10:28:37 PM

Not sure there are that many out there.  Outside of New England they are few and far between.  I was reading somewhere the other day, the Patriots are the most hated team in all of sports.

Winners always are.  The Buccaneers topped every "dirtiest team" poll after winning the Super Bowl, despite having some of the classiest players in the league in Barber, Brooks, Lynch, Quarles, Jurevicius, Alstott, and a few others.

Then again, having Warren Sapp, Dwight Smith, and Michael Pittman on the same squad probably had a lot to do with that.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#69 : January 23, 2013, 10:31:14 PM

I'd rather be respected than liked

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#70 : January 23, 2013, 10:33:18 PM

Thought you were aiming for cute?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#71 : January 23, 2013, 10:34:49 PM

I'd rather be respected than liked

No question.  I bet other teams loved the group Raheem assembled.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#72 : January 23, 2013, 10:35:57 PM

Thought you were aiming for cute?

Lumi...its not something i have to work toward

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suggs.."These are the most arrogant pricks in the world starting with Belichick" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools