Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Brown crazy talk about Bucs Raiders SB « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#15 : January 22, 2013, 06:13:55 PM

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 22, 2013, 06:15:21 PM

Wait a second.   Isn't that Raider fan this same guy?   It looks like he converted to a Buc fan.

DeadmenTNT

Starter
#17 : January 22, 2013, 06:20:15 PM

So far, Brown and Rice are the only players that cite a change in the gameplan that was announced (and practiced presumably) on Friday. Others (Zac Crockett, Jon Ritchie) have stated what amounts to that the Raiders didn't stick to the gameplan on Sunday, but noone has corroborated the "we changed the plan on Friday" story.

Rice's account of the story sounds nearly verbatim to Brown's version, always a big red flag in an investigation of any sort.

Doctor StrangeJosh or How I Stopped Caring About Completion Pct and Learned to Love the Bomb - J C DeLatorre

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 22, 2013, 06:26:53 PM

Rice's account of the story sounds nearly verbatim to Brown's version, always a big red flag in an investigation of any sort.

Do either of them have a wife?    Su**CENSORED**ious.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 22, 2013, 06:32:34 PM

that was a funny show - Chace and Hate come to mind

El Diablo

Starter

#20 : January 22, 2013, 06:35:01 PM

LOVE IT

DeadmenTNT

Starter
#21 : January 22, 2013, 06:37:20 PM

Very su-Puertu Rico-cious.

Rice has not impressed me as a commentator that brings much new insight to things. More of a follower than a leader, commentary wise.

Doctor StrangeJosh or How I Stopped Caring About Completion Pct and Learned to Love the Bomb - J C DeLatorre

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#22 : January 22, 2013, 06:40:24 PM

meekerbeastman

Second String

#23 : January 22, 2013, 06:40:32 PM

Now this thread is more interesting than the other one.    It really seems like Rice and Brown were totally butt hurt by that Super Bowl loss.    Haha.   That's great!    2 WR's complaining because their HC wanted to throw the ball to them rather than run the football....

lol i was thinking the exact same thing, 2 big play recievers complaining their coach tried to use them to win a game they had no chance of winning? lol come on guys, at the end of the day gannon calls the plays. the coach can tell him what ever he wants but in the huddle he doesnt have to repeat it. he could have called the plays. run run run on brooks and sapp? may as well have just styaed in the dressing room.

poor losers, brown adn rice are both babies, suck it up and take your loss like a man

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 22, 2013, 07:18:05 PM

The one on the right does look a little like Hate.   Not sure what Chace looks like, but I wouldn't be surprised if he wore hats like that one.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#25 : January 22, 2013, 07:52:44 PM

In the psychology of losing, some athletes have to find some sort of rationale or excuse to explain the loss - because they definitely don't want to be the direct blame or reason for why the team lost.  Tim Brown must of concocted this to get over the misery of losing.  Just a theory.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#26 : January 22, 2013, 08:04:30 PM

LMAO....you've saved enough pics of me to know exactly how handsome i am. As for Chace, if you knew anything about him, you'd realize how ridiculous your assumptions are.

I'm sure B Schucher will vouch for that.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 22, 2013, 08:07:41 PM

LMAO....you've saved enough pics of me to know exactly how handsome i am. As for Chace, if you knew anything about him, you'd realize how ridiculous your assumptions are.

I'm sure B Schucher will vouch for that.

Maybe it's Hate and Schucher?   Schucher does boast the same hair style as the guy on the left with the hat.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#28 : January 22, 2013, 08:35:47 PM

You are such an idiot. . Lol

ufcguy32

Starter

#29 : January 22, 2013, 08:43:48 PM

they are both disgraces. you played the freaking game guys and you got your ass kicked. plain and simple. callahan didnt throw the game. your the players and you werent the best team on the field.
no team could run or pass on these guys.  they threw the ball 44 times that game only three more than the previous week in the afc championship. they ranked 18th overall that year in rushing and i think 1st in the nfl in passing offense. this is who you guys were....a passing team. and most teams could not run on tampa or pass. we made some great qb's have the worst qb ratings in their primes. you know the defense that crippled the greatest show on turf. you are both bums and for someone like jerry rice who had such a great work ethic to make these comments along with Tim Brown it just makes me wanna spit in his face. because its an insult to this town and our ten year anniversary to even try to discredit a hall of fame defense and a offense that outscored you. we were up by 17 points at half Tim! your gonna throw the ball. go back in your irrelevant hole
: January 22, 2013, 08:45:25 PM ufcguy32
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Brown crazy talk about Bucs Raiders SB « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools