Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dallas Clark « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#75 : January 24, 2013, 03:27:12 PM

With or without him TE is still a position of need. It's time to move on and get someone who might actually be here in 3 or 4 years. It was always a surprise when any of our TEs were targeted with a pass. I much prefer a TE defenses feel like they have to account for. Dallas Clark is not that. Thanks for your contribution. Let's see what the TE room learned from you. Don't let the door hit you in the azz.

I dont have any negativity towards him. Im sure he doesnt towards this organization. The Bucs were the only team to show enough interest to sign him. I agree they need the TE to be a weapon and take pressure off of VJack and MWill.

I have no negativity towards him either. I appreciate what he did here and I thank him for that, but now it's time to build for the future. Schiano is not Gruden. He's not trying to build a team with other teams' rejects. He wants to still be the Bucs' HC in 2023. I believe he will be.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#76 : January 24, 2013, 03:29:44 PM

With or without him TE is still a position of need. It's time to move on and get someone who might actually be here in 3 or 4 years. It was always a surprise when any of our TEs were targeted with a pass. I much prefer a TE defenses feel like they have to account for. Dallas Clark is not that. Thanks for your contribution. Let's see what the TE room learned from you. Don't let the door hit you in the azz.

I dont have any negativity towards him. Im sure he doesnt towards this organization. The Bucs were the only team to show enough interest to sign him. I agree they need the TE to be a weapon and take pressure off of VJack and MWill.

I have no negativity towards him either. I appreciate what he did here and I thank him for that, but now it's time to build for the future. Schiano is not Gruden. He's not trying to build a team with other teams' rejects. He wants to still be the Bucs' HC in 2023. I believe he will be.

I think we just needed a stop gap there last year and he brought in a little leadership/experience with him here. Now they need somebody to step up and actually be a good reliable weapon there. Not that he wasnt reliable, he just isnt what he used to be.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#77 : January 24, 2013, 04:23:31 PM

Like you guys I appreciate all DC did for the organization.  I also agree it's time to move on if we can find a better option.  As far as him not being what he used to be I think a lot of that is age and a lot of it is not having Manning to play pass and catch with.  It's got to help receivers to play with a Rodgers, Brady or Manning.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#78 : January 24, 2013, 04:55:30 PM

I worry about Dallas hanging out in St. Johns.   I read that is a popular hangout for homosexuals.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#79 : January 24, 2013, 05:00:05 PM

Like you guys I appreciate all DC did for the organization.  I also agree it's time to move on if we can find a better option.  As far as him not being what he used to be I think a lot of that is age and a lot of it is not having Manning to play pass and catch with.  It's got to help receivers to play with a Rodgers, Brady or Manning.

I think a lot of it is Sully not calling his number and blocking being a higher priority. There's no question the man can still catch. YAC is another matter.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#80 : January 24, 2013, 05:00:31 PM

I worry about Dallas hanging out in St. Johns.   I read that is a popular hangout for homosexuals.
You sure seem to know a lot about homosexual hangouts.  But in this case your wrong.  Can't say there aren't any gay people here but there are way more straight party people here than anything from my viewpoint.  But if anybody could find the gay sector here I believe you would be the one JR.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#81 : January 24, 2013, 05:04:39 PM

You sure seem to know a lot about homosexual hangouts.  But in this case your wrong.  Can't say there aren't any gay people here but there are way more straight party people here than anything from my viewpoint.  But if anybody could find the gay sector here I believe you would be the one JR.

Says the guy who didn't know a thing about the bars I listed the other day in his area where you can find hot chicks readily available...

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#82 : January 24, 2013, 05:10:37 PM

Says the guy who didn't know a thing about the bars I listed the other day in his area where you can find hot chicks readily available...
I don't have to go to a bar to find hot chicks.  I'm a boat captain I get paid to ride them around the islands and get them hammered.  If you like hot chicks you should check out St John, USVI.  There's no shortage of deck fluff here.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#83 : February 03, 2013, 12:42:05 PM

I was talking to my friend last night ( the one that told me Dallas said he and his agent are doing everything they can to get out of Tampa ) and was telling him about how skeptical you guys were about Clark actually saying those things.  I also told him not to worry I hadn't dropped his name.  His response to that was to bust out laughing and told me he didn't care if I used his name or not because it was the truth.  He then went on to tell me how he had been asked by a friend of his, who's a huge country music star to show Clark around and make sure he had a good time.  But the one thing he told me last night that stood out was how big of a prick Clark was.  I didn't see that one coming.  I always figured Clark to be a nice guy.  I guess it's hard to be a pro athlete and a nice guy.  Not easy to keep the money and fame from going to your head.  Actually the same goes for my friends other friend the country music singer.  I know first hand ( I've met the guy a few times ) he's a **CENSORED** and thinks everyone's beneath him.  Again, money and fame.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#84 : February 03, 2013, 12:45:41 PM

I mowed Freeman's neighbors lawn and I saw weed growing in the back corner of Freeman's property.

- Mah sources.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#85 : February 03, 2013, 12:56:09 PM

I was talking to my friend last night ( the one that told me Dallas said he and his agent are doing everything they can to get out of Tampa ) and was telling him about how skeptical you guys were about Clark actually saying those things.

Ask your friend what does 'doing everything they can to get out of Tampa' involve. I mean..... its not like he's being held hostage.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#86 : February 03, 2013, 01:03:28 PM

I mowed Freeman's neighbors lawn and I saw weed growing in the back corner of Freeman's property.

- Mah sources.
Whatever!  It's an  inside piece of Bucs news, that I know for sure happened.  I thought if anybody would want to know it would be you guys. 

And Hate, I'm reasonably sure what he means is if he can find a job somewhere else.

gone

Hall of Famer
#87 : February 03, 2013, 04:59:25 PM

I was talking to my friend last night ( the one that told me Dallas said he and his agent are doing everything they can to get out of Tampa ) and was telling him about how skeptical you guys were about Clark actually saying those things.

Ask your friend what does 'doing everything they can to get out of Tampa' involve. I mean..... its not like he's being held hostage.

I think they are trying to hire Liam Neeson to save him

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#88 : February 03, 2013, 05:13:17 PM

He's being sold into prostitution by Armenians?

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#89 : February 04, 2013, 01:55:55 PM

He's being sold into prostitution by Armenians?

Probably gets you excited huh?
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dallas Clark « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools