Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Harbaugh doesnt respect the Game « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 13, 2012, 08:58:19 AM

a violation of unwritten rules.  ill find the link.

SMH. Did anyone else actually read this? Unwritten rule, he'll find a link? Oh man.

How about the unwritten rule of not talking to the opposing coach, especially trash talking. A coach can tell when the other team is being dirty/trash talking. Harbaugh just scored big time points with his players here. All others, including game time, can go cry about it somewhere else. It's an attitude. Want a sport with unwritten rules? Watch baseball.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 13, 2012, 12:47:45 PM

I have no problem with running the score up...In fact, I welcome it. You put your foot on their throat and don't let up until the clock hits 0:00 in the 4th quarter. Playing conservative is what loses you ball games and keeps them too close for comfort.

watson

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 13, 2012, 12:55:12 PM

As Warren Sapp once said about WRs and RBs dancing in the end zone, "if you don't like it, don't let them score".  If the other team doesn't want Harbaugh to run a fake FG then don't let them get close enough to do it.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 13, 2012, 01:11:16 PM

I have no problem with running the score up...In fact, I welcome it. You put your foot on their throat and don't let up until the clock hits 0:00 in the 4th quarter. Playing conservative is what loses you ball games and keeps them too close for comfort.

I'm a big fan of the "put your foot on their throat and apply pressure until you hear a loud *snap*" train of thought.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#19 : January 23, 2013, 06:15:22 PM

talk about breaking unwritten rules...fake FG up 24 late in the 3rd?  players dont want to play for a coach like that.

His brother Jim is an odd character, as well.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 23, 2013, 06:28:49 PM

talk about breaking unwritten rules...fake FG up 24 late in the 3rd?  players dont want to play for a coach like that.

His brother Jim is an odd character, as well.

So do you just sit around at work all day looking for threads to necromance?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#21 : January 23, 2013, 07:37:02 PM

hmmmm

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 23, 2013, 07:38:24 PM

Morgana is a strange motherf*cker...to say the least.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: John Harbaugh doesnt respect the Game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools