Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The great Revis « previous next »
Page: 1

bucball1

Rookie

: January 23, 2013, 08:33:23 PM

Up for trade I guess the Jets are going into full rebuild mode. So would the buccaneers interested in that trade a player coming off a major injury. An let's not forget he wants a new contract every time someone else gets paid .But you can't deny that our secondary would be better just on his name alone but again it's a major injury. But he is worth the roll of the dice

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 23, 2013, 08:34:09 PM

Your #3 bro.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bucball1

Rookie

#2 : January 23, 2013, 08:36:50 PM

I know my bad

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 23, 2013, 08:41:05 PM

C'mon now...

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The great Revis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools