Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Its ok to kill a baby when.... « previous next »
Page: 1

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

: January 26, 2013, 08:48:49 PM

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : January 26, 2013, 09:01:58 PM

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#2 : January 26, 2013, 09:39:42 PM

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sotah

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 30, 2013, 12:26:36 PM

Its ok to kill a baby when....

"Baby" is the nickname of a 310lb cannibal serial killer

The Baby speak Latin, Aramaic, and Ancient Egyptian before age 2 and has a birthmark shaped like three 6's

Mom was implanted by a face-sucker alien and "Baby" ate his way thru her chest

Baby is a carrier of the "Capt. Tripps" virus

Baby's mom was a chicken and I'm craving an omelet

Baby's mom is Rosemary

It is that E-Trade Talking baby cause that thing creeps me out.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 04, 2013, 11:18:25 AM

Killing babies is illegal. Phew, big load off your mind. Aborting a FETUS is legal with certain developmental restrictions.

You had me there for a second. I thought someone was going around killing infants.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#5 : February 04, 2013, 02:29:39 PM

define "legal"

when does life begin?
Does the government's interpretation satisfy you? You must be in agreement with those Judges that ruled in favor of killing babies- making it legal in the USA.
: February 04, 2013, 02:31:40 PM OneTruth

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#6 : February 04, 2013, 03:47:59 PM

define "legal"

when does life begin?
Does the government's interpretation satisfy you? You must be in agreement with those Judges that ruled in favor of killing babies- making it legal in the USA.

I think there is no doubt that you and I would disagree on where life actually begins. I'll say this though. If a man and woman get pregnant and not want the child, they should be able to make that call on their own. Life today is very difficult for everyone, forcing parents to have a child they do not want and forcing a child to grow up in a house where the parents resent them is not a healthy environment. I can say that I would never have my wife/SO have an abortion, however, I do believe that is the right of the man and woman.

You are very passionate about your beliefs and that is respectable. However, your beliefs are just that, yours. The lives of other people should not be governed by your beliefs. You may see an abortion as a sin, but a person who doesn't believe in sin might see it ultimately as a good thing. The parents avoiding an unwanted pregnancy they aren't emotionally ready for, financially ready for or in some cases physically capable of.

So at the heart of the gun debate recently and many many abortion discussions previously, how are you to say what is best for me and my family?

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Its ok to kill a baby when.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools