Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: JDouble's Offseason Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 37

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#15 : January 27, 2013, 09:08:43 PM

I'd pass on Bailey in the second...he is fast, but we have fast, take  Ryan Swoop in the 4th and you get a better slot reciever, slower but better. He is a better fit for our needs. We need a true slot that can work the middle and move the chains. He has better size, and cuts in and out of breaks just as quick. Not enough balls to go around for much more then that.

Use that 2nd to get a more talented D Lineman.

My 2 cents....but we know you and your man crushes every year....

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 27, 2013, 09:11:38 PM

I guess I see Bailey as a guy who can step up and play outside if Jackson or Williams got hurt. I don't feel like S**CENSORED**e  or Vernon can do that.

-ts

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 27, 2013, 09:12:23 PM

To each his own ts, but we had one of the worst 3rd down conversion rates in the league. A really good slot has tons of value Imo.
I don't disagree a new slot is needed but the value and the touches aren't there IMO in the 2nd.

Add one later or in FA and I think you see a huge impact. Get that big athletic pass catching TE and I think you see that 3rd down conversion rate fly up as well.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 27, 2013, 09:12:44 PM

Wow. It censored sw0pe because it has w0p in the middle? Wtf?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 27, 2013, 09:29:01 PM

To each his own ts, but we had one of the worst 3rd down conversion rates in the league. A really good slot has tons of value Imo.

is this a product of the QB, the slot, or the system?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 27, 2013, 09:30:29 PM

QB and lack of a slot Imo.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 27, 2013, 09:33:45 PM

Sammie Stroughter was a great option from the slot. He was key for Freeman on 3rd downs and I'd say if we fix that next year - we will be a better offensive unit.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 27, 2013, 09:37:44 PM

Thanks for separating your mock draft from the rest of them. I, too, feel that you're a little too good to be included with everyone else.
http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1302259.0.HTML

LOL . Does seem a little pretentious that he thinks his mock deserves a thread all it's own.

I don't think I'd even care if it was a great mock , but these picks are embarrassingly bad.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#23 : January 27, 2013, 09:39:32 PM

Then why bother posting here? Pathetic.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 27, 2013, 09:52:27 PM

just sayin  8)

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

gone

Hall of Famer
#25 : January 28, 2013, 06:33:42 PM

This needs to stay on page.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#26 : January 28, 2013, 07:04:52 PM

One thing I feel is certain, this is HUMP year for Dom and Schiano. Year one was the cultural change, competetiveness, more wins than 2011 but most importantly an assessment of what they had and what they needed going forward. I am sure the goal next year is the playoffs, so I expect those that cant help long term to go and those foundational players are built around this year with some BOLD moves, if this past years FA signings and successful draft.2013 should be where most holes are plugged, 10 wins, playoffs, then 2014, 2015 are used for depth and drafting to replace the FAś signed. Go get them DOM, have a BIG year.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

PewterReportED

PR Admin
Starter

#27 : January 28, 2013, 07:21:37 PM

JDouble - I think that WR is a VERY underrated need for the Buccaneers. If Williams or Jackson were to go down the Bucs would be in huge trouble. I think investing a second day pick in a WR wouldn't be a bad option at all. It's very realistic.

Follow me on Twitter @EricDellaratta

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 28, 2013, 07:46:07 PM

Thanks for separating your mock draft from the rest of them. I, too, feel that you're a little too good to be included with everyone else.
http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1302259.0.HTML

Didn't realize you had been nominated to the thread count police Dumbinator. I'll make sure to fill out the proper paperwork and get your permission before I make a thread next time.

Guy should focus more on talking Bucs on this board and less on criticizing every topic that pops up. We get it man, your cool, your edgy. Jdouble, nice mock I enjoyed reading.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#29 : January 28, 2013, 07:55:23 PM

Itś called intellectual bullying. I run into these kind of idiots all the time in corporate America. Give them some responsibility and accountability and they turn into corporate politicians overnight, creating nothing but corporate cultural cancer. Bad people for sure.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 37
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: JDouble's Offseason Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools