Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers sign DT Richard Clebert « previous next »
Page: 1 2

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 27, 2013, 11:14:48 AM

Dorsey is a must for Tampa this offseason.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 27, 2013, 11:26:06 AM

Sean Smith, Terrence Knighton, Glenn Dorsey, and our own Michael Bennett. That is about $21M a year right there. Leaves us with about $25M in cap space to sign a few other "value" FAs, sign draft picks, and have room for future resignings like Mike Williams.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 27, 2013, 05:23:30 PM

Sean Smith, Terrence Knighton, Glenn Dorsey, and our own Michael Bennett. That is about $21M a year right there. Leaves us with about $25M in cap space to sign a few other "value" FAs, sign draft picks, and have room for future resignings like Mike Williams.

What do you think about Sammie Lee Hill ?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 27, 2013, 05:46:51 PM

I know the name but I've never really watched him. He's probably just as good as Knighton. There are several FA options at DT this year.

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#19 : January 28, 2013, 08:45:04 AM

I haven't forgotten, but I agree that many have. Losing Price and Okoye was huge. We went out and got Okoye which showed we weren't content with Price and Miller. The plan definitely  wasn't to stick with Miller and Gibson. Both are serviceable and make nice depth, but they are both the type of guys you put up with until you can replace them. Good depth....not starters. I think another starting caliber DT is a top priority and will be acquired in FA, followed by a DT somewhere in the draft.

Just imagine an upgrade over Miller in the middle and a healthy Clayborn....And yet people are ready to draft a DE in the 1st round. Can we give these guys a shot first?

My choice for NT in this draft.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUuoIjRDabc

You are right, losing Price and Okoye was a lost. It really sucks for Bucs fans we didn't see a healthy McCoy and Price play together.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 28, 2013, 05:10:22 PM

You are right, losing Price and Okoye was a lost. It really sucks for Bucs fans we didn't see a healthy McCoy and Price play together.

Why ?/ Miller and Gibson are better than Price . Gimpy Cheeseburger isn't even good enough to stay on an NFL roster.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers sign DT Richard Clebert « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools