Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: worth a look see? u be the judge.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

OnceABuccAlwayzABucc

Second String

: January 29, 2013, 03:13:55 PM

Hi everyone, I just wanted to pass along something I recieved this morning.... Fwiw this guy is a bigtime jets fan as well and believes revis could be our missing piece and also says blount has been mentioned in the deal as the jets seem to be intrigued, maybe we have a leg up on. The competition lol. ( and no this is not where I get mah sources from since I know your thinking it is ) just passed through and seen this thought I would share.

Definatly worth our 13th and maybe a later round pick like 3rd or 4th round and throw in blount too, overall that would be a steal, because, man were gon draft a cb anyway so why not give that pick up for revis island only makes mikey and vjax even better so

OnceABuccAlwayzABucc

Second String

#1 : January 29, 2013, 03:14:54 PM

@incarceratedbob: **BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Jets have received 3 *Early* offers for @Revis24 (As of this morning Bucs / Colts / Broncos) all made offers"

youngone

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 29, 2013, 03:15:52 PM

Mah sources

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 29, 2013, 03:26:45 PM

It's good to have you back. Thanks for the info. Mah Sources lives on!

Formerly known as Revis Islander

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 29, 2013, 03:29:42 PM

BOB IS BACK!!

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 29, 2013, 03:34:13 PM

Wright & Blount. Oh heck, let'em have Trueblood too...

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 29, 2013, 03:34:57 PM

I do not believe you, sorry.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

CanadianBuc

Starter
#7 : January 29, 2013, 03:53:14 PM

believe u im sure we will at least give them an offer... not sure we end up getting him but 100% we will give them an offer to instantly fix our main issue

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#8 : January 29, 2013, 03:54:07 PM

Hi everyone, I just wanted to pass along something I recieved this morning.... Fwiw this guy is a bigtime jets fan as well and believes revis could be our missing piece and also says blount has been mentioned in the deal as the jets seem to be intrigued, maybe we have a leg up on. The competition lol. ( and no this is not where I get mah sources from since I know your thinking it is ) just passed through and seen this thought I would share.

Definatly worth our 13th and maybe a later round pick like 3rd or 4th round and throw in blount too, overall that would be a steal, because, man were gon draft a cb anyway so why not give that pick up for revis island only makes mikey and vjax even better so

Revis for our 13th pick, another pick, and Blount?

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#9 : January 29, 2013, 03:59:31 PM

mah sources is back!

Thanks for the sig Java!

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 29, 2013, 04:02:58 PM

I always trust mah sources.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 29, 2013, 04:24:27 PM

Bobby at work again I see...

A bit of an easy/predictable link.  We have a BIG need at CB, we have a crap load of cap space, and some pieces that could be added (Blount) to "**CENSORED**e things up."

Nice work, Bobby.   ::)

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#12 : January 29, 2013, 05:23:50 PM

Never going to happen like that. Dom won't part with a 1st for another question mark.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 29, 2013, 06:00:13 PM

Never going to happen like that. Dom won't part with a 1st for another question mark.

Why not?

He signed K2 to a huge contract when the guy had bad knees, drafted clayborn (who had medical issues), vjax was questionable as a "Aged" player, same with barber, Penn was overweight all the time, kept price around when all he could do is fall over grabbing his leg, drafted bowers in the second knowing he was injured. Heck, there was character concerns with MW even.

All I'm saying is, he's taken plenty of chances before. I would not rule Revis out.

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#14 : January 29, 2013, 07:52:21 PM

Why not?

He signed K2 to a huge contract when the guy had bad knees, drafted clayborn (who had medical issues), vjax was questionable as a "Aged" player, same with barber, Penn was overweight all the time, kept price around when all he could do is fall over grabbing his leg, drafted bowers in the second knowing he was injured. Heck, there was character concerns with MW even.

All I'm saying is, he's taken plenty of chances before. I would not rule Revis out.

Neither the Winslow nor Jackson acquisition required MD to part ways w a 1st round draft choice.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: worth a look see? u be the judge.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools