Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dan Marino gets caught. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#15 : January 31, 2013, 11:51:00 AM

Who gives a *****.

i do.  not many have any morals, character.  everyone thinks they are above the 'law'.  im not judging the guy, heck, i cant say i wouldnt do worse in these situations.  but its expected and accepted today, which is sad.

Right......high profile men stepping out on their wives and having children is new and society is starting to embrace it. So sad.

Absolutely.

Whatever happened to the morals that our Founding Fathers established this country under - like Thomas Jefferson, for instance.**

**(Magazine in TJ's thought-bubble...."Players")
: January 31, 2013, 11:52:41 AM Morgan

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 31, 2013, 11:55:55 AM

It is only a story if his wife chases him out of the driveway with a 7 iron

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 31, 2013, 11:58:10 AM

9-iron

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 31, 2013, 12:01:22 PM

.............and get a $100 million settlement knowing she had absolutely nothing to do with generating his wealth.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 31, 2013, 12:10:01 PM

Who gives a *****.

*yawn*

Next story.

+1

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#20 : January 31, 2013, 01:29:27 PM

So, he had an affair (not good) which resulted in a child being born.

He took responsibility for said child and has paid millions in order for said child to be well cared off.

He goes and has arranged to be able to see the child and take on 'some kind' of a role in the child's life.

What part am I suppose to get all bend out of shape about?

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 31, 2013, 01:57:45 PM

It must be great to be an attractive young woman.  Open your legs and get paid.

meekerbeastman

Second String

#22 : January 31, 2013, 02:08:39 PM

He took responsibility for said child and has paid millions in order for said child to be well cared off.

He goes and has arranged to be able to see the child and take on 'some kind' of a role in the child's life.

im with you, at leat he paid some sort of child support and acknowledged he had a kid, unlike 80% of the other players in the nfl

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 31, 2013, 02:13:43 PM

im with you, at leat he paid some sort of child support and acknowledged he had a kid, unlike 80% of the other players in the nfl

As far as extramarital affairs are concerned, Marino definitely handled it in the best and most professional way.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 31, 2013, 02:15:24 PM

Also, how lucky is the dude she ended up marrying?

"Yeah, I'm a millionaire with connections to an NFL legend.  I hope that's okay with you."

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 31, 2013, 02:26:39 PM

As far as extramarital affairs are concerned, Marino definitely handled it in the best and most professional way.

Handled it the most professional way. Sound like a groupie. Overall, I could are less.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#26 : January 31, 2013, 03:11:04 PM

It's his life and he can afford it. Not my business. Too bad someone believes we need to know. Too bad the media pays people to report what should be a private matter. The child has no say in an important fact about her life. That's just wrong.

Cerious

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 31, 2013, 03:19:29 PM

Handled it the most professional way. Sound like a groupie. Overall, I could are less.

A. You don't know that 80% don't pay child support or don't acknowledge their love children.

B & C. So Marino is basically a Professional Adulturer, because that's the only way I can tie having an affair and conducting yourself like a professional together.

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 31, 2013, 03:32:37 PM

Are you asking for a choice or making a statement?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#29 : January 31, 2013, 04:25:11 PM

Also, how lucky is the dude she ended up marrying?

"Yeah, I'm a millionaire with connections to an NFL legend.  I hope that's okay with you."

wonder if he owns and wears one of these....it would be pathetic if he did

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dan Marino gets caught. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools