Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dan Marino gets caught. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : January 31, 2013, 05:18:51 PM

Marino's a total class act for handling it the way he did.    Nothing but respect for the man.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 31, 2013, 05:22:55 PM

If Tiger Woods' wife was as understanding as Dan Marino's, he'd never had all those "issues" to deal with a couple of years ago.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 31, 2013, 05:31:34 PM

If Tiger Woods' wife was as understanding as Dan Marino's, he'd never had all those "issues" to deal with a couple of years ago.

That was the most expensive poontang of all time.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#33 : January 31, 2013, 05:33:01 PM

Tiger Woods proposes to ex-wife Elin Nordegren, report says

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/01/17/tiger-woods-proposes-to-ex-wife-elin-nordegren-report-says/#ixzz2JaxjFhqW

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 31, 2013, 05:38:07 PM

Says he proposed.    Doesn't sound like she accepted.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 31, 2013, 06:09:20 PM

So, he had an affair (not good) which resulted in a child being born.

He took responsibility for said child and has paid millions in order for said child to be well cared off.

He goes and has arranged to be able to see the child and take on 'some kind' of a role in the child's life.

What part am I suppose to get all bend out of shape about?

im with you, at leat he paid some sort of child support and acknowledged he had a kid, unlike 80% of the other players in the nfl

As far as extramarital affairs are concerned, Marino definitely handled it in the best and most professional way.

Handled it the most professional way. Sound like a groupie. Overall, I could are less.

Thanks to **CENSORED**bag Bill Clinton, this is now acceptable.

What % of Marino's actions are so-called "professional"... and what % is "shut the hell up and move away from here"??
He's no different than Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ray Lewis, Derrick Thomas, or Evander Holyfield in my books.....
: January 31, 2013, 06:11:42 PM TheChronicHotAir

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 31, 2013, 06:12:58 PM

Most men who have the financial means will cheat on their wives with younger hotties when they get older.   Most are smart enough to wear condoms.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 31, 2013, 07:35:38 PM

Cheating on your wife is not "professional." Taking care of the subsequent love child, keeping things (relatively) quiet, and making sure that the mistake didn't needlessly or further hurt the careers or lives of anyone outside of the situation is professional.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#38 : January 31, 2013, 08:14:37 PM

there's nothing professional about being unfaithful or paying child support -

ethical and responsible are the words you're looking for when Marino takes responsibility for his actions

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 31, 2013, 08:25:57 PM

Laces out, Dan!

Turn the page.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#40 : January 31, 2013, 08:28:11 PM

Should have worn a seatbelt Dan.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 31, 2013, 08:47:38 PM

there's nothing professional about being unfaithful or paying child support -

ethical and responsible are the words you're looking for when Marino takes responsibility for his actions

Donating millions is not "paying child support." Until the news broke today, Marino was handling the situation in the way most protective toward his and the mother's career and reputation.  While his actions post-affair were both ethical and responsible, they were also professional.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 31, 2013, 08:56:52 PM

It is only a story if his wife chases him out of the driveway with a 7 iron

.............and get a $100 million settlement knowing she had absolutely nothing to do with generating his wealth.

That's what you call some expensive poon.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 31, 2013, 09:00:40 PM

Since when is paying millions being "profession".

Where I come from, it's called "shut the hell up and I'm FORCING you to move to Texas". Jock trying to protect his reputation.

He should disgracefully RESIGN from CBS...

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 31, 2013, 09:03:18 PM

Since when is paying millions being "profession".

Where I come from, it's called "shut the hell up and I'm FORCING you to move to Texas". Jock trying to protect his reputation.

He should disgracefully RESIGN from CBS...

I'd agree with you if Marino wasn't an active part of the little girl's life.  If he wanted the problem to disappear, I doubt he'd even bother visiting the child.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dan Marino gets caught. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools