Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Marquise Goodwin « previous next »
Page: 1

zsmith22

Starter

: January 31, 2013, 04:06:45 PM

Does anyone know if the Bucs have interest in this kid? He could be just what we need at the Slot WR spot. Incredibly fast, can return kicks/punts, and could take over Tiquan's spot. If we address CB in free agency and the first round, i say we take a shot with him in the second. Kid will be an absolute steal.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 31, 2013, 04:15:53 PM

Dudes ridiculously fast, but his route running isn't all that great. Hes not very physical and didn't break many tackles.

If he can get separation and get off presses hed be deadly with that speed.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 31, 2013, 04:19:11 PM

Somewhere on the redboard there's a thread with all the visits at the Senior Bowl. Goodwin was one of the guys the Bucs met with.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 31, 2013, 04:33:56 PM

Fast. Fast. Fast. Fast.

Fast.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

spurzo

Second String

#4 : January 31, 2013, 10:58:44 PM

There's no need to spend a second rounder on him.  There's gonna be really good receivers available well into the 3rd round.  I think he'd be a nice 4th round pick, burner !!!!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Marquise Goodwin « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools