Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Desmond Trufant Destined to be a Buccaneer? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#30 : February 02, 2013, 11:21:59 PM

DeMarcus Milliner (1st), Xavier Rhodes (1st), Jordan Poyer (2nd-3rd), Leon McFadden (4th-5th), and AJ Bouye (7th-UDFA). These are my five picks for CB. Really not interested in any of the other prospects I've watched.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : February 03, 2013, 05:21:34 PM

DeMarcus Milliner (1st), Xavier Rhodes (1st), Jordan Poyer (2nd-3rd), Leon McFadden (4th-5th), and AJ Bouye (7th-UDFA). These are my five picks for CB. Really not interested in any of the other prospects I've watched.

I believe Milliner will be gone, and not worth moving up for, although I like him.   And at this point in time, I don't think Rhodes is worth the #13 pick, although I like him also.  Its a tough spot at #13 for the Bucs,  and I think Dom navigates out of it.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#32 : February 04, 2013, 12:48:51 PM

I want Milliner, but I get the sense Detroit will take him. I'd rather us trade down and get more picks and then draft Trufant or Banks.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#33 : February 04, 2013, 03:53:42 PM

Just wanted to add Robert Alford to this list. He was the guy that stood out at the Senior Bowl. I've been reading up on him and watching as much film as I can find. That kid is the real deal. He's an ex WR and you can tell. That kid plays the ball. Unlike our current roster of CBs, he doesn't freak out or panic when the ball is in the air. He plays like a WR and feels that ball is his to catch. I love that type of cornerback. With his strong showing at the Senior Bowl his stock has shot up. I see him listed as a 2nd or 3rd round prospect now. I don't know if that will stick or not, that seems a bit too high to me, but he is definitely on my short list of CBs I'd like to see in Pewter and Red next season.
: February 04, 2013, 04:03:34 PM JDouble

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Desmond Trufant Destined to be a Buccaneer? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools