Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trading Freeman Makes Sense For Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Arizona Cardinals « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#75 : February 03, 2013, 06:26:53 PM

If Cian Fehey says it on Rant Sports we should do it!!

Obviously a Cardinal fan.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#76 : February 04, 2013, 11:08:13 AM

We don't intend to make a run at the NFC south next year? Really, that's good to know, because I think we made a playoff run this year that was foiled late. As much as Buc fans hate Freeman, we can do much much worse.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#77 : February 04, 2013, 11:19:12 AM

I think we made a playoff run this year

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Last place in the NFC South....

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#78 : February 04, 2013, 12:39:22 PM

Tied finished for 2nd. But whatever, you root for the Bucs to lose, so what do you care?

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#79 : February 04, 2013, 02:20:38 PM

This might actually be the worst article I've ever seen.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trading Freeman Makes Sense For Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Arizona Cardinals « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools