Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#150 : February 20, 2013, 07:00:37 PM

I love how he denies he reported Illum.

LOL , fine . Maybe you didn't . But it will be curious to see when Illum comes back if he tells us the mods sighted "threatening remarks" as the reason he was "muted". The timing certainly matches up...

Well, I think you're mixing apples and oranges. I first learned Illum was muted on the Red Board where he created a hypothetical thread about Freeman. I think I even posted a joke that it was typical for him to post on a social issue but not football. I then read a comment about him being muted. Just like you, I immediately thought of this thread and the threat, but then I read that Java was muted too. The discussion in Illum's Freeman thread was one of Java's issues so I assumed that thread is what got the both muted.

I 100% did not say anything to PR about this thread. Did a PR mod take their own action? Maybe, but why include Java who I don't think has ever posted in this thread or on the gun discussions generally. Anyway, I would own it if I did, but you don't have to take my word when the answer can be found in the circumstances.

Fair enough. It looked su**CENSORED**ious is all.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#151 : February 20, 2013, 07:54:30 PM

No worries. I understand.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#152 : February 20, 2013, 09:56:33 PM

Vin, cheer up.

I know you're pissed. But, the one thing I like about this board is no one will follow through on any of their threats. You don't have to worry about someone digging into your personal life (WITH the assistance of a mod) and smearing the shlt outta your reputation with said findings.

Unnecessary.......i think so, but should it be taken seriously?......hell no!!!!!

Is Vin the same as Bootz from the other board? Very close in their posting styles.

but the others you see in this discussion also anonymously voted #3 without being brave enough to "put their name on it".

What "others" are you referring to?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#153 : September 11, 2013, 03:45:55 PM

You know Buggsy's brain can't keep up when the pictures come out. Insult by numbers or etch-a-sketch

This is a favorite quote.  Quite telling

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#154 : September 12, 2013, 09:45:36 AM

Lol . . .  . wow . .  . its a good thing I am not in your head and you are not a stalker .  .

holy crap . . . a thread from February . . .  with a search feature that doesnt work (right Buggsy?) I need to go get one of Buggsy's pictures

Olafthestalker .  . in case you were wondering (and we all know you were) . .  I dont have a rabbit . . . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#155 : September 12, 2013, 10:13:43 AM

Google still works, Vin.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#156 : September 12, 2013, 11:09:01 AM

lol, yeah but playing with you numnutz doesnt really .. . . pathetic. I'd rather watch the Bucs crumble than watch you guys do the same

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#157 : September 12, 2013, 12:00:01 PM

Yet here you are...

Almost seems like you could possibly be some kind of hypocrite.

Ozymandias

Starter

#158 : May 29, 2014, 02:03:39 PM

What in the unholy name of Sandy Duncan's taint is going on in here?

it is NOT very difficult to limit access to guns
it is almost impossible to prevent someone with a mental illness from getting a gun.  

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#159 : May 29, 2014, 02:06:48 PM

Why are you rehashing a bunch of old threads today?

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

Ozymandias

Starter

#160 : May 29, 2014, 02:09:08 PM

This board has a long, rich history. I guess I appreciate that more than most.

it is almost impossible to prevent someone with a mental illness from getting a gun.  

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#161 : May 29, 2014, 02:10:47 PM

Just wondering. That was all.

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

Ozymandias

Starter

#162 : May 29, 2014, 02:22:31 PM

Did you ever get to read the 'HOT WOMEN' thread, DH? Only one of the best threads in the history of the internet. This one is pretty good, though. Vinnie in full melt down mode. Some of the old Chrispy threads are hilarious as well. Where else can you get this kind of entertainment? There's even a thread around here somewhere that has Thomas (a.k.a. OneTruth) assuring us that the Lord approves of anal sex.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#163 : May 29, 2014, 02:27:03 PM

Why are you rehashing a bunch of old threads today?

Illuminator's favorite means of coping with his loneliness .. .  and boredom . . . and just generally coping  ;)

Wasn't one of the other old threads a Boid thread?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#164 : May 29, 2014, 02:37:31 PM

Where's the best place to be ammo online?  I feel like shooting something.

Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools