Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#75 : February 03, 2013, 10:02:28 PM

Schultz at least had the excuse of being a kid. Chrispy was at least was a laughable character.  This PBCBoy has absolutely no redeeming qualities. He's easily the lamest, dorkiest, biggest sack of crap to ever grace the PR forums.
: February 03, 2013, 10:05:20 PM Biggs3535

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#76 : February 03, 2013, 10:12:14 PM

Schultz at least had the excuse of being a kid. Chrispy was at least was a laughable character.  This PBCBoy has absolutely no redeeming qualities. He's easily the lamest, dorkiest, biggest sack of crap to ever grace the PR forums.

so bored with you that I am reduced to quoting myself:

Amazing how much time you guys have spent posting ABOUT ME today.  Speaks volumes about your position on guns.

you're not worth the energy to type a few extra words

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#77 : February 03, 2013, 10:16:32 PM

^
^
^
...he said, as he typed the extra words.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#78 : February 03, 2013, 10:22:32 PM

^
^
^

he said as he hopes to change the subject from his threat and cowardice

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#79 : February 03, 2013, 10:27:26 PM

I'll bet the courageous Vin wears his He-Man outfit when he posts.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#80 : February 03, 2013, 10:36:05 PM

^
^
^

That's the other thing, the raging, unending hypocrisy.  The POS has no shame.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#81 : February 03, 2013, 11:12:23 PM

^
^
^

That's the other thing, the raging, unending hypocrisy.  The POS has no shame.

You know a thing or two about having no shame.  check the other thread  lol

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#82 : February 17, 2013, 08:40:47 PM

The Campaign appears to be over.  Any other voters?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#83 : February 17, 2013, 08:51:59 PM

The Campaign appears to be over.  Any other voters?

#3 -- "I now carry a large arsenal with me at all times, just in case I get the chance to shoot Vin in the face"  -- stands as clearest testament to the merits of the pro-gun position. kill those with whom you disagree

Leave it to Buggsy to call this thread up from the depths

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#84 : February 17, 2013, 08:54:05 PM

I gotta have last post!!!  Too bad you can't lock this one to ensure it, PBCBoy.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#85 : February 17, 2013, 08:59:13 PM

I gotta have last post!!!  Too bad you can't lock this one to ensure it, PBCBoy.

Buggsy, since you called this up from the depths in Illum's "absence" are you man enough to put your real name on your #3 vote?  Illuminator was brave enough to create this thread but not to put his name on his number 3 vote . . . well at least before he was "muted". 

Considering your track record with Freddy and the two suspensions, my guess is "no"  but here's your chance to prove me (and Freddy) wrong.

tick tock tick tock . . .  .

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#86 : February 17, 2013, 09:04:52 PM

Buggsy, since you called this up from the depths in Illum's "absence" are you man enough to put your real name on your #3 vote?  Illuminator was brave enough to create this thread but not to put his name on his number 3 vote . . . well at least before he was "muted". 

Considering your track record with Freddy and the two suspensions, my guess is "no"  but here's your chance to prove me (and Freddy) wrong.

lolz @ the "depths" of page two. 

I bet I'm coward unless I do exactly what you say in that Fantasy Land of yours.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#87 : February 17, 2013, 09:13:37 PM

I bet I'm coward unless I do exactly what you say in that Fantasy Land of yours.

tick . .  .tock . .  .tick. . .  . tock . . .tick  . . .  .

Buggsy . .  . THIS is "fantasy land" and "buggsy" is a fantasy bully . . . .  a virtual tough guy  . . . nothing more. . . . I am waiting to see if the thing behind the Buggsy persona is a man or a mouse.  I think I know the answer . .  . and one post from you so far without owning it sounds a lot  like squeaking to me . . .  but I guess we'll see . .

tick . . tock

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#88 : February 17, 2013, 09:22:02 PM

Buggsy . .  . THIS is "fantasy land" and "buggsy" is a fantasy bully . . . .  a virtual tough guy  . . . nothing more. . . . I am waiting to see if the thing behind the Buggsy persona is a man or a mouse.  I think I know the answer . .  . and one post from you so far without owning it sounds a lot  like squeaking to me . . .  but I guess we'll see . .

tick . . tock

22 minutes and counting and no Buggsy . ..  . quick to call up the thread . . . . slow to put his name on it. 

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#89 : February 17, 2013, 09:32:26 PM

tick . . tock

22 minutes and counting and no Buggsy . ..  . quick to call up the thread . . . . slow to put his name on it.

I guess Lennie . . .  err . . .  Buggsy . .  . . just couldn't do it . .  .
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools