Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#120 : February 19, 2013, 07:37:15 PM

I am taking the bait. Lol

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#121 : February 19, 2013, 07:59:26 PM

Yes you are , Mr. " I can't believe you guys want to shoot me in the face ! I'm shocked ! I'm outraged ! Stop threatening me! " LOL
I was simply trying to help ease you down from that ledge of hysteria , let you know that no one is really trying to kill you , and you come back with this incoherent "ironic" comment ?

Tell us truthfully , pb boy ....did you report Illuminator for "threatening" you ? I believe you did.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#122 : February 19, 2013, 08:13:46 PM

Yes you are , Mr. " I can't believe you guys want to shoot me in the face ! I'm shocked ! I'm outraged ! Stop threatening me! " LOL
I was simply trying to help ease you down from that ledge of hysteria , let you know that no one is really trying to kill you , and you come back with this incoherent "ironic" comment ?

Tell us truthfully , pb boy ....did you report Illuminator for "threatening" you ? I believe you did.

Man the irony. Dolo, do you realize you are typing in a thread dedicated to me? In other words, Illum was so caught up in my posts - many if which were nothing but links - that he felt compelled to create this thread. Lol. I am taking the bait -lol

As for Illum the answer is no. I didn't even notice he was muted until seeing something on the Red Board. He and Java were both muted at the same time so I assume they were muted for their usual shenanigans.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#123 : February 19, 2013, 08:42:23 PM

Man the irony. Dolo, do you realize you are typing in a thread dedicated to me? In other words, Illum was so caught up in my posts - many if which were nothing but links - that he felt compelled to create this thread. Lol. I am taking the bait -lol

As for Illum the answer is no. I didn't even notice he was muted until seeing something on the Red Board. He and Java were both muted at the same time so I assume they were muted for their usual shenanigans.

Illum dedicated this thread to you because it's fun antagonizing you , not because he's caught up in your posts. Period. No irony involved . You took the bait when you started lamenting , for numerous pages , the fact that everyone wants to shoot you in the face....Trolled.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#124 : February 19, 2013, 08:42:47 PM

This board makes me feel like I'm in high school again. Or on facebook.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#125 : February 19, 2013, 09:01:41 PM

You took the bait when you started lamenting , for numerous pages , the fact that everyone wants to shoot you in the face....

lol .... don't tell him . . . please . . .  almost too good to be true . . . . . . "lamenting" . . . . . . shhhhhh

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#126 : February 19, 2013, 09:05:02 PM

Dude its an internet message board chill out! We're all here because we're bored ._.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#127 : February 19, 2013, 10:00:34 PM

LOL....PB is coming unglued.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#128 : February 20, 2013, 08:51:31 AM

Illum dedicated this thread to you because it's fun antagonizing you , not because he's caught up in your posts. Period. No irony involved . You took the bait when you started lamenting , for numerous pages , the fact that everyone wants to shoot you in the face....Trolled.

lmao . . . uh . . .  .yeah . . . just like it was so "fun" for another poster to "troll" me that he got angry enough to . . . . . . threaten me as well. LMAO. 

Man, I cant believe you're that dumb Dolo, sincerely. . .  .  but okay . . .  . you guys really got me . . .  . .  ::) . . . .  damn . . . . I'm hurt by all the mocking . . . . ::)

???

(Psst....lolz.....)            :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#129 : February 20, 2013, 01:26:30 PM

That third selection is a bit unnecessary, Illum.

Can't want to shoot someone because their opinion on a sensitive issue is the polar opposite of yours.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#130 : February 20, 2013, 01:32:21 PM

Vin, cheer up.

I know you're pissed. But, the one thing I like about this board is no one will follow through on any of their threats. You don't have to worry about someone digging into your personal life (WITH the assistance of a mod) and smearing the shlt outta your reputation with said findings.

Unnecessary.......i think so, but should it be taken seriously?......hell no!!!!!

Is Vin the same as Bootz from the other board? Very close in their posting styles.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#131 : February 20, 2013, 01:42:45 PM

Is Vin the same as Bootz from the other board? Very close in their posting styles.

Was this Bootz fella mentally and emotionally unstable as well?

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#132 : February 20, 2013, 01:51:55 PM

The majority of the posters there believed so.

Then again, the posters there hated me. So, my word is probably shlt to begin with.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#133 : February 20, 2013, 01:58:37 PM

Vin, cheer up.

I know you're pissed. But, the one thing I like about this board is no one will follow through on any of their threats. You don't have to worry about someone digging into your personal life (WITH the assistance of a mod) and smearing the shlt outta your reputation with said findings.

Unnecessary.......i think so, but should it be taken seriously?......hell no!!!!!

Thanks but I am not actually taking it seriously and I am certainly not pissed. I was just seeing if any of the anonymous Internet tough guys would man up. The answer is no. Oh, and it wasn't just Illum. Illum created the poll and voted #3 but the others you see in this discussion also anonymously voted #3 without being brave enough to "put their name on it". I'd be embarrassed to do that, but hey to each his own.

I don't post on any other boards or under any other accounts

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#134 : February 20, 2013, 02:02:56 PM

The majority of the posters there believed so.

Then again, the posters there hated me. So, my word is probably shlt to begin with.

There's off-suspended Buggsy, one of three afraid to "put his name on it". You might not know this but one of Buggsy's many suspensions stems from an incident where he was do scared about being pulled out from behind his anonymous screen name that he refused to show up in person and recover on a 4 digit bet. Buggsy will go on and on about how he won the bet, but not about the fact that he was apparently too scared to show up in person an collect.

Buggsy is purely a drive by kinda guy. :-)

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Campaign Effectiveness « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools