Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oh those funny gun lovers . . . « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 27 28 29 30

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#420 : February 17, 2013, 04:30:52 PM

Russian meteor would cause significant deaths if it hit Earth, warns University of Southampton's Hugh Lewis
http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/10232703.Russian_meteor_would_cause_significant_deaths_if_it_hit_earth__warns_city_expert/

I have successfully illustratated that thier are too many meteors around earth. Experts agree.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#421 : February 17, 2013, 05:09:54 PM

Police: NJ man murdered with bow and arrow
http://www.thedailyjournal.com/article/20130130/NEWS01/301300059/Police-NJ-man-murdered-bow-arrow

I have successfully illustrated that there are too many bows and arrows in this country.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#422 : February 17, 2013, 06:07:44 PM

Man beaten to death in West Philadelphia
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/dncrime/Man-beat-to-death-in-.html

I have successfully illustrated that there are too many fists in this country.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#423 : February 17, 2013, 06:12:15 PM

^^^^^^^^  further proof of the HOLLOW position of the pro-gun guys.

My guess (and its hardly a tough guess) is there will be no meaningful response to the pending question.  telling . . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#424 : February 17, 2013, 06:19:10 PM

^^^^^^^^  further proof of the HOLLOW position of the pro-gun guys.

I can't believe this dips*** can't see the hypocrisy.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#425 : February 17, 2013, 06:26:55 PM

It is a "hollow"  position , no doubt.

Problem for you is that we were only doing it in a satirical way to mock you....you've been doing it in a serious manner for weeks now.

Carry on , hypocrite.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#426 : February 17, 2013, 06:59:54 PM

Problem for you is that we were only doing it in a satirical way to mock you....

I just posted in the other thread that I don't get that, but have at it. If you think you are mocking me, then good for you . . . I guess.  The obvious question is why would I care one way or the other? Seriously, which makes me wonder why you guys expend the effort . . . but carry on.
: February 17, 2013, 07:09:35 PM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#427 : February 17, 2013, 07:06:40 PM

Problem for you is that we were only doing it in a satirical way to mock you....

I just posted in the other thread that I don't get that, but have at it. If you think you are mocking me, then good for you . . . I guess.  The obvious question is why would I care one way or the other? Seriously, which makes me wonder why you guys expend the effort . . . carry on.
And how many have converted to your religion?  Yet, you still expend the effort.  Remember it is for the kids.   Just like the Chinese said America should be disarmed as they continue the sweatshops.  That is the level you are associated with.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#428 : February 17, 2013, 07:11:01 PM

I just posted in the other thread that I don't get that, but have at it. If you think you are mocking me, then good for you . . . I guess.  The obvious question is why would I care one way or the other?

That explains a lot, actually.  You really are as clueless as you appear.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#429 : February 17, 2013, 07:16:18 PM

I just posted in the other thread that I don't get that, but have at it. If you think you are mocking me, then good for you . . . I guess.  The obvious question is why would I care one way or the other? Seriously, which makes me wonder why you guys expend the effort . . . carry on.
And how many have converted to your religion?  Yet, you still expend the effort. 

You touch on a great point.  I am not trying to convert anyone BUT the very interesting question is why would you and others care? And if fact care to the point that some spending an incredible amount of effort tying to either "shout me down" or marginalize my comments?

Think about that because I think that's pretty telling.  I have my guess why that is . . .

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#430 : February 17, 2013, 07:20:30 PM

I just posted in the other thread that I don't get that, but have at it. If you think you are mocking me, then good for you . . . I guess.  The obvious question is why would I care one way or the other?

That explains a lot, actually.  You really are as clueless as you appear.

sometimes its hard for me to believe there really are shallow, soul-less neanderthals like you in the world . . . but you never let me down . . . well, unless we're upstairs and then you disappoint routinely, no doubt for fear of suspension 5 or 6 or whatever it would be.  You're nowhere near as entertaining when you act as if you know what fire is.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#431 : February 17, 2013, 07:27:49 PM

I have posted numerous examples illustrating that there are TOO MANY GUNS in this country.  One of the responses from the pro-gun crowd has been that all these guns are needed in case our government turns against us.  Tom Brokaw thinks that is crazy:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/18/tom-brokaw-its-far-reaching-to-think-you-need-guns-to-fight-back-against-the-government/

Can anyone prove him wrong by posting a RECENT example of the government taking some action that would require a heavily-armed citizenry to stop? Not some hypothetical, attenuated b.s. but a real concrete example of the federal government taking some action that could've been prevented solely by force or that shows that massive arsenals of privately-owned weapons will soon be needed for use against our own government?

Spartan -  :-X
Buggsy --  :-X
Dolo --  :-X
Olaf --  :-X

(Sorry, I should give Buggsy some credit.  He actually said "Ugh" and pounded his fist on a tree)

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#432 : February 17, 2013, 07:28:24 PM

You touch on a great point.  I am not trying to convert anyone BUT the very interesting question is why would you and others care? And if fact care to the point that some spending an incredible amount of effort tying to either "shout me down" or marginalize my comments?

Think about that because I think that's pretty telling.  I have my guess why that is . . .

sometimes its hard for me to believe there really are shallow, soul-less neanderthals like you in the world . . . but you never let me down . . . well, unless we're upstairs and then you disappoint routinely, no doubt for fear of suspension 5 or 6 or whatever it would be.  You're nowhere near as entertaining when you act as if you know what fire is.

lolz @ this dips***'s Fantasy Land.

(Psst...you're being made fun of again....I'll use the cheesiest way possible to inform you so you will be able to understand)

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#433 : February 17, 2013, 07:32:37 PM

lolz @ this dips***'s Fantasy Land.

(Psst...you're being made fun of again....I'll use the cheesiest way possible to inform you so you will be able to understand)

errrrrrr . . .  .hhhhuuuuuuug . . . . . uuuuuuugggggg

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#434 : February 17, 2013, 07:33:16 PM

Interesting:

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Gun-maker-halts-New-York-sales-4283654.php

Those people in NY better get ready, no doubt Bloomberg is getting the NY state troopers ready to invade everyone's homes
: February 17, 2013, 07:34:48 PM VinBucFan

Page: 1 ... 27 28 29 30
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oh those funny gun lovers . . . « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools