Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tom Riddle’s Mock Draft: 1st Edition.It's that time of the year Biatches!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

TomRiddle

Starter

« : February 05, 2013, 11:05:08 PM »

It's time for Tom Riddle's Mock draft:

Tom Riddle’s Mock Draft: 1st Edition.

Trade down to 16, and pick up an additional 2nd.

1. Xavier Rhodes CB Florida State

2a. Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame

2b.Matt Barkley, QB, USC

3a. Logan Ryan, CB, Rutgers

Trade our 5th, and 7th to get back into the 3rd:

3b. Khaseem Greene, LB, Rutgers

4. Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State

6. Zac Stacy, RB, Vanderbilt
« : February 05, 2013, 11:07:38 PM TomRiddle »

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anything else to say

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #1 : February 05, 2013, 11:08:31 PM »

Not bad, I am not a big Barkley fan though.  Pass on him.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ingey1968

Starter

« #2 : February 05, 2013, 11:33:40 PM »

I can see someone getting Barkley in the 1st.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
« #3 : February 05, 2013, 11:35:37 PM »

Unless they change the offensive system to a west coast offense, no way on Barkley.  Also, I love Greene as a player, but we already have a pretty good WLB.  No need to double up on a position that high in the draft.

TomRiddle

Starter

« #4 : February 06, 2013, 12:09:50 AM »

Not bad, I am not a big Barkley fan though.  Pass on him.
I believe, he would be the competition that Schiano alluded to. I believe, he could be a serviceable replacement if Freeman doesn't work out this year. If he does, you hold him and trade him, or you hold him; having Free looking over his shoulder.

I can see someone getting Barkley in the 1st.
I agree, I also see that happening, but as of right now he's graded as a second round prospect. It would be too bold for Dom and Schiano to trade up into the first and take him. I believe next year we turn the corner, and get ourselves out of any QB running. That being said, Barkley would be a good option at this point.
« : February 06, 2013, 12:22:02 AM TomRiddle »

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anything else to say

TomRiddle

Starter

« #5 : February 06, 2013, 12:13:41 AM »

Unless they change the offensive system to a west coast offense, no way on Barkley.  Also, I love Greene as a player, but we already have a pretty good WLB.  No need to double up on a position that high in the draft.
Clark doesn't have much left. Stocker...

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
« #6 : February 06, 2013, 12:23:14 AM »

wow, nice first 4 picks. I'd love for that to work out. Unfortunately I don't think Eifert nor Barkley will be in the second.

TomRiddle

Starter

« #7 : February 06, 2013, 12:28:35 AM »

wow, nice first 4 picks. I'd love for that to work out. Unfortunately I don't think Eifert nor Barkley will be in the second.

Thanks. You might be right, at this point it's still early, and I plan on updating once we get closer to the draft. I believe some will raise, and some will fall. Eifert is one who at this moment in time IMO will fall; teams who go for need and not BPA being the reason.
« : February 06, 2013, 12:31:44 AM TomRiddle »

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #8 : February 06, 2013, 01:52:15 AM »

Love the Barkley pick!!!

TomRiddle

Starter

« #9 : February 06, 2013, 02:00:25 AM »

Love the Barkley pick!!!
It took some time, but I've warmed up to the idea, Free needs some competition. Barkley has the tools, and is the best QB in this draft class.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #10 : February 06, 2013, 02:14:43 AM »

They also need to bring in Tebow as the starter, but Barkley would be an excellent replacement for Freeman.

TomRiddle

Starter

« #11 : February 06, 2013, 02:19:30 AM »

They also need to bring in Tebow as the starter, but Barkley would be an excellent replacement for Freeman.
We already have a starting fullback, his name is Erik Lorig, but your right about Barkley being an excellent replacement should Free not work out.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #12 : February 06, 2013, 02:21:52 AM »

We already have a starting fullback, his name is Erik Lorig

Agreed.   I wasn't thinking of Freeman replacing Lorig.   They should trade Freeman for Tebow.   Tebow starts at QB with Barkley as his backup.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

« #13 : February 06, 2013, 02:28:29 AM »

good draft, but I seriously doubt that picks 2a-3b will be there at those spots

TomRiddle

Starter

« #14 : February 06, 2013, 02:32:09 AM »

We already have a starting fullback, his name is Erik Lorig

Agreed.   I wasn't thinking of Freeman replacing Lorig.   They should trade Freeman for Tebow.   Tebow starts at QB with Barkley as his backup.
Well if we get two first rounds, one for trading Free, and another for taking Tebow, than... Sure, just cut Tebow right after. I'm not interested in someone making a movie about Tebow. The Waterboy was a classic, no need for a sequel...plus, if u recall Tebow isn't right handed, so that in it self is an epic failure...

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tom Riddle’s Mock Draft: 1st Edition.It's that time of the year Biatches!! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools