Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Strange Bucs selection in Kipers draft... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

yungbull

Starter
: February 07, 2013, 01:21:35 PM

What's going on with these mock drafts having us select MLBs?  I'm starting to become in the mindset that there's not much value in drafting that position in the 1st.

The guys I want:

Other notables:

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 07, 2013, 01:25:08 PM

Personally I would rather have Teo over Richardson.  I watched a good number of Mizzu games this year and I was not impressed.  Teo comes with his own bag of demons though and if I were pulling the trigger, it would be neither.

Every time I see last post JC5100, I have to click on it.... Pure comedy.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 07, 2013, 01:25:55 PM

I particularly enjoyed it noting how it would be an upgrade, "particularly on run defense".  Because that's totally the biggest concern about this team's defense.

yungbull

Starter
#3 : February 07, 2013, 01:40:39 PM

I particularly enjoyed it noting how it would be an upgrade, "particularly on run defense".  Because that's totally the biggest concern about this team's defense.

Definitely!!  That ignorant comment stood out like a sore thumb!

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#4 : February 07, 2013, 01:40:41 PM

Yeah Teo would seem to be a longshot for this team.

In Verner We Trust

yungbull

Starter
#5 : February 07, 2013, 01:43:03 PM

Personally I would rather have Teo over Richardson.  I watched a good number of Mizzu games this year and I was not impressed.  Teo comes with his own bag of demons though and if I were pulling the trigger, it would be neither.

I agree with neither, also for Richardson, whats the difference between him and McCoy?  They're both athletic 3-tech DTs, dont you usually pair a 3-technique with a run-stuffing bull rushing NT?

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#6 : February 07, 2013, 01:45:43 PM

Te'o in the second maybe.......but i'm throwing my eggs in the Jarvis Jones basket.

jcaulfield8

Second String

#7 : February 07, 2013, 02:10:35 PM

Facing a big time pro-style offense he looked like dog poop in the championship game. Athletically he wasnt there, i cant see anyone spending a top 20 pick on the guy. Would be extremely disappointed if we pick him

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#8 : February 07, 2013, 02:10:36 PM

Kiper is a crazy. With that said, I'd be okay with taking Teo. The guy is strange off the field, but he's great on it. Personally, I like my all corner backs draft, but if wind up with Teo and say only six corner backs, I wouldn't be upset.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#9 : February 07, 2013, 02:26:07 PM

Teo would fit right in with Freeman.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#10 : February 07, 2013, 02:26:38 PM

Facing a big time pro-style offense he looked like dog poop in the championship game. Athletically he wasnt there, i cant see anyone spending a top 20 pick on the guy. Would be extremely disappointed if we pick him

+1

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#11 : February 07, 2013, 02:43:16 PM

Would be extremely disappointed if we pick him

I mean, yes, its one year later, priorities change, but then i do not get why we passed on Kuechly last year, and now should draft Teo.  I do not get why MLB wasn't a possibilty last year, but should be now. Barron wasn't such a once in lifetime prospect either to justify ignoring an 'upgrade' at MLB.

I would be stunned by us picking Teo, aslong there are no severe changes to him or our team.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#12 : February 07, 2013, 03:33:15 PM

Yeah. Uhh....no.

Teo is damaged goods. Something is goofy with that boy. I don't believe a thing he says.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#13 : February 07, 2013, 03:49:33 PM

Q: What does Lennay Kekua (Teo's fictional GF) have in common with Eddie Lacy and TJ Yelton??

A: Teo never laid a hand on any of them

Psych

Starter

#14 : February 07, 2013, 04:26:43 PM

Q: What does Lennay Kekua (Teo's fictional GF) have in common with Eddie Lacy and TJ Yelton??

A: Teo never laid a hand on any of them

Zing!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Strange Bucs selection in Kipers draft... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools