Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New McShay Mock/Damantre Moore Question « previous next »
Page: 1

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
: February 07, 2013, 12:48:07 PM

In his latest Mock, McShay has Moore sliding to us at 13 due to maturity/character concerns. I did a quick google and didn't really see anything.

Does anyone know what he's referring to?

And would anyone be for/against the pick?

acacius

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 07, 2013, 12:54:44 PM

He has an arrest on his record for marijuana posession.  While we've been burned by guys who can't pass up weed in the past, if he says the right things in his interviews, I'd be all for the team picking him up.  He's a beast on the field.

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 07, 2013, 01:01:01 PM

I would be all for that pick assuming we get at least 1 starting CB in Free Agency

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 07, 2013, 01:24:50 PM

He has an arrest on his record for marijuana posession.  While we've been burned by guys who can't pass up weed in the past, if he says the right things in his interviews, I'd be all for the team picking him up.  He's a beast on the field.
is that a new development, his arrest? I wouldn't think so.

I'm just wondering why this is just now getting mentioned as hurting his draft stock. If that is the case, then this drop probably isn't something real.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 07, 2013, 02:53:38 PM

No, I think the arrest was last summer.  I actually don't know of any late, breaking developments that would be impacting his draft stock.  Which doesn't necessarily mean that there aren't any, of course.  I don't follow A&M and hadn't been following Moore's offseason particularly closely since I'd assumed he'd be long gone by the time the Bucs were drafting.

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#5 : February 07, 2013, 05:53:24 PM

Its just a name, but it would irk me to see the name MOORE lining up at DE again.

creamsicles

Starter
#6 : February 07, 2013, 05:58:21 PM

I remember sapp falling to us based on mary jane concerns.  other drugs are a bigger concern to me than pot if the passion and commitment are evident... and this is coming from a guy who has never tried the stuff

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#7 : February 07, 2013, 06:06:42 PM

I remember sapp falling to us based on mary jane concerns.  other drugs are a bigger concern to me than pot if the passion and commitment are evident... and this is coming from a guy who has never tried the stuff

I do remember a little something about that guy and cocaine, some other things there too, hmmmmm?    ::)
: February 07, 2013, 06:09:24 PM TampaBucks05

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#8 : February 07, 2013, 10:42:42 PM

Heaven if he slid to us....

Absolute heaven.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#9 : February 08, 2013, 12:52:04 PM

I haven't even researched the guy, I've been assuming there's no way he falls to us

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New McShay Mock/Damantre Moore Question « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools