Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Penn........"I know what some fans are saying about Josh" « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#135 : February 12, 2013, 09:15:09 AM

How about a slot WR and TE who don't already have one foot out of the league?

It's pretty clear what the Freeman is. 25/6 in 2010. 25/8 while the team was alive in 2012.

im on your side!  if freeman had those weapons he would have lit up the cowboys secondary the same way foles did!  if he had percy harvin no way we would have started the eagles game with 10 3andouts!  if freeman had jimmy graham no way would he have started the 2nd half against the broncos with 3 3andouts and a pick 6.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#136 : February 12, 2013, 09:19:16 AM

He's a gamer. Will never be accurate. Pocket Awareness wasn't all that bad he was only sacked 26 times.  Having 2 WRs almost at 1000 yards, he locks on but not bad enough to hurt his game. Give him a slot man or a good TE everything will look better. Who has Josh had that could get separation at the TE position since Winslow checkout? Give the kid some playmakers.

this.  give the man an all pro slot WR and all pro TE.  with those 2 minor additions to our one time probowl LT, probowl LG, probowl RG, probowl WR1, probowl RB, and dadgum good WR2 and you guys will see the real freeman.

How about a slot WR and TE who don't already have one foot out of the league?

It's pretty clear what the Freeman is. 25/6 in 2010. 25/8 while the team was alive in 2012.

What are Maurice Stovall and Colin Peek up to?  Be nice if Dominik could bring them in to help Freeman dominate.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#137 : February 12, 2013, 09:29:47 AM

What are Maurice Stovall and Colin Peek up to?  Be nice if Dominik could bring them in to help Freeman dominate.

Would be nice. Instead he flushed a #2, #4, #4 and #5 down the toilet with Benn and Stocker.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#138 : February 12, 2013, 09:34:02 AM

dexter jackson was a toilet flush, benn and stocker have at least contributed.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#139 : February 12, 2013, 09:38:08 AM

Dexter Jackson's kickoff return vs GB in 2008 was better than anything Benn and Stocker contributed. Those bums have contributed to more losses than wins.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#140 : February 12, 2013, 09:42:53 AM

Dexter Jackson's kickoff return vs GB in 2008 was better than anything Benn and Stocker contributed. Those bums have contributed to more losses than wins.

to each their own.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#141 : February 12, 2013, 10:04:12 AM

to each their own.

Apparently some people would rather waste a 2nd round pick on a WR that did absolutely nothing in their career as opposed to guys who are still on the team, one who has provided consistent blocking, and was a big reason the Bucs won the last game, and a guy who has 862 yards and 5 TDs in his career - nothing to be impressed about, but certainly better than the 0 catches, 0 yards of Dexter Jackson.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#142 : February 12, 2013, 10:23:39 AM

Would be nice. Instead he flushed a #2, #4, #4 and #5 down the toilet with Benn and Stocker.

This shizzle keeps getting better and better.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#143 : February 12, 2013, 10:26:21 AM

to each their own.

Apparently some people would rather waste a 2nd round pick on a WR that did absolutely nothing in their career as opposed to guys who are still on the team, one who has provided consistent blocking, and was a big reason the Bucs won the last game, and a guy who has 862 yards and 5 TDs in his career - nothing to be impressed about, but certainly better than the 0 catches, 0 yards of Dexter Jackson.

All 3 were garbage draft picks. How about that?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#144 : February 12, 2013, 12:50:01 PM

i NEVER in my wildest dreams thought i'd see a Bucs fan singing the praises of Dexter Jackson 2.0

-------------------------------------------------------

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#145 : February 12, 2013, 01:02:13 PM

i NEVER in my wildest dreams thought i'd see a Bucs fan singing the praises of Dexter Jackson 2.0

You're definitely not the brightest bulb.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#146 : February 12, 2013, 01:10:12 PM

This shizzle keeps getting better and better.

Right? They must have modified the straight-jacket so that he can browse the web.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#147 : February 12, 2013, 04:03:08 PM

You're definitely not the brightest bulb.

Bright enough to recognize lunacy when i see it.

-------------------------------------------------------

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#148 : February 12, 2013, 04:08:35 PM

to each their own.

All 3 were garbage draft picks. How about that?

Yeah, but Dexter Jackson will be talked about as one of the biggest busts in Buccaneers history.

Benn and Stocker are already way ahead of Dexter Jackson, and are still on the roster, so they could always change their legacy.
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Penn........"I know what some fans are saying about Josh" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools