Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Manhunt for digruntled ex-LAPD cop « previous next »
Page: 1 2

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

« : February 09, 2013, 12:43:33 AM »

He killed 3 already, including  a police officer and a young couple. 2 other cops were wounded.

Suspect is Christopher Dorner, a formal Naval officer and former LAPD officer. He posted a 14-page manifesto that attacks the police for bigotry and corruption.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/rss/ci_22548480?source=rss

gone

Hall of Famer
« #1 : February 09, 2013, 05:39:41 PM »

Manifesto caontains

Dorner’s statements in support of gun control (“Who in there right mind needs a **CENSORED**ing silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one”),
    his attack on President Barack Obama’s critics (“You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs”),
    his adoration of First Lady Michelle Obama’s hair (“I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama”),
    his admiration for Joe Biden (“I’ve always been a fan of yours and consider you one of the few genuine and charismatic politicians”),
    his support for Hillary Clinton (“You’ll make one hell of a president in 2016″),
    his fondness for former President Bill Clinton (“He was always my favorite president”),
    his confidence in San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro (“He’s [good people] and I have faith and confidence in him”),
    his love of MSNBC and CNN (“Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite’s lead”),
    his criticism of the National Rifle Association (“Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you’re a vile and inhumane piece of **CENSORED**”) ,
    and his hatred of George Zimmerman (“Too bad Trayvon didn’t smash your skull completely open, Zim”).

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

« #2 : February 09, 2013, 06:17:42 PM »

So in other words, a racist murderer. Got it.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #3 : February 10, 2013, 12:55:59 PM »

Manifesto caontains

Dorner’s statements in support of gun control (“Who in there right mind needs a **CENSORED**ing silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one”),
    his attack on President Barack Obama’s critics (“You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs”),
    his adoration of First Lady Michelle Obama’s hair (“I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama”),
    his admiration for Joe Biden (“I’ve always been a fan of yours and consider you one of the few genuine and charismatic politicians”),
    his support for Hillary Clinton (“You’ll make one hell of a president in 2016″),
    his fondness for former President Bill Clinton (“He was always my favorite president”),
    his confidence in San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro (“He’s [good people] and I have faith and confidence in him”),
    his love of MSNBC and CNN (“Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite’s lead”),
    his criticism of the National Rifle Association (“Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you’re a vile and inhumane piece of **CENSORED**”) ,
    and his hatred of George Zimmerman (“Too bad Trayvon didn’t smash your skull completely open, Zim”).

***crickets***

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #4 : February 11, 2013, 08:03:58 AM »

Boy you know if he'd written a manfesto attacking all those people it'd be front page, can't stop the bathering about it, news.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #5 : February 12, 2013, 08:30:39 AM »

Boy you know if he'd written a manfesto attacking all those people it'd be front page, can't stop the bathering about it, news.

this is pretty odd to me.  i keep assuming he's been caught because of the lack of news.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #6 : February 12, 2013, 11:11:08 AM »

Nope not caught. They're using drones to look for him and he's developing quite a fan club on Facebook apparently.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #7 : February 12, 2013, 11:15:08 AM »

this is pretty odd to me.  i keep assuming he's been caught because of the lack of news.

Hard to believe people argue(d) against the double-standard in the media.

gone

Hall of Famer
« #8 : February 12, 2013, 05:01:59 PM »

If Obama had a son, he'd look like Christopher Dorner.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #9 : February 12, 2013, 05:12:12 PM »

if your mom had an abortion, the world would have been a better place

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #10 : February 12, 2013, 05:20:44 PM »

why do you think this?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Bucman

Hall of Famer
« #11 : February 12, 2013, 05:38:14 PM »

Christ just call in the whole army. He exposed the LAPD without even being there. They shot up a few cars thinking it was him, without even knowing who was in the car. Crappy, scared cops should all be fired.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #12 : February 12, 2013, 08:30:58 PM »

ABC is reporting they believe Dorner has been isolated to a cabin - the conclusion is arrest or his demise.

Now, speaking of demise M organ.  What in the world brought this on:

Dorner a friend of yours?  Or did you just admire his manifesto and agree with him?

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #13 : February 12, 2013, 08:44:53 PM »

ABC is reporting they believe Dorner has been isolated to a cabin - the conclusion is arrest or his demise.

cabin on fire, single shot heard before.  He either killed himself or set up an escape

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #14 : February 13, 2013, 05:37:15 AM »

if Boehner had a son, he'd look like Timothy McVeigh.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Manhunt for digruntled ex-LAPD cop « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools