Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darrelle Revis « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 ... 612

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#5475 : April 05, 2013, 11:59:55 AM

So what if we did this? Jets want 13 so bad right? Well what if Milliner was there, we trade Blount this years 1st, 2nd and 3rd, conditional 2nd(can turn into first) and get Milliner and Revis....dreaming I know...But a nice what if right?

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#5476 : April 05, 2013, 12:08:08 PM

So what if we did this? Jets want 13 so bad right? Well what if Milliner was there, we trade Blount this years 1st, 2nd and 3rd, conditional 2nd(can turn into first) and get Milliner and Revis....dreaming I know...But a nice what if right?
Huh?

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#5477 : April 05, 2013, 12:12:26 PM

Huh?

My bad, early on the west coast. Trade 13 for 9->Milliner

so we trade (2013)1st, 2nd, 3rd to Jets for Revis and 9...Very unlikely as Milliner will probably be gone by the 9th pick.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#5478 : April 05, 2013, 12:24:54 PM

Milliner isn't that good. I'll keep saying it til people on here realize it. I guarantee there will be atleast 3 corners in this draft that will have better careers than him. That's **CENSORED**ing laughable if he goes in the top 5. He's not even CLOSE to the prospect that Claiborne was last year.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#5479 : April 05, 2013, 12:27:40 PM

Milliner isn't that good. I'll keep saying it til people on here realize it. I guarantee there will be atleast 3 corners in this draft that will have better careers than him. That's **CENSORED**ing laughable if he goes in the top 5. He's not even CLOSE to the prospect that Claiborne was last year.

Agree 100%

I'd be willing to bet that when we look back at this draft class in three years, Milliner will not be the best CB taken.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#5480 : April 05, 2013, 12:35:40 PM

I think Milliner is good but certainly not elite and not that much better than the next 2-3 top ranked guys (scheme plays a big part on how you rate them).  This is why I think if we are going to get Revis and I think we are, we are not going CB in Round 1.  We will go with either DE, TE or OL with a possible trade down and get a CB in rounds 2 or 3

Native Buc

Pro Bowler

#5481 : April 05, 2013, 01:28:35 PM

Is it the 25th yet?

Revis were waiting...

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#5482 : April 05, 2013, 01:39:23 PM

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/57152/jets-darrelle-revis-past-point-of-no-return

Dominik specialized in acquiring talented players who were bad fits for his coaches. - FootballOutsiders

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#5483 : April 05, 2013, 01:44:11 PM

Classic example of why you don't let fans become GM's. Your basically throwing away 2 drafts for 1 players and a prospect.

Last I checked Mark Dominik looks nothing like Mike Ditka.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#5484 : April 05, 2013, 01:48:27 PM

In no specific order, put down the crack pipe, the madden controller and hot pocket.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#5485 : April 05, 2013, 01:50:02 PM

Mmmmm... Hot Pockets.

Dominik specialized in acquiring talented players who were bad fits for his coaches. - FootballOutsiders

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#5486 : April 05, 2013, 01:50:44 PM

Classic example of why you don't let fans become GM's. Your basically throwing away 2 drafts for 1 players and a prospect.

Yeah, pretty much. I was thinking that us going after Revis so hard, apparently, may tell us what Dom and Schiano think of this CB draft class. Is it possible they don't like anyone after Milliner?

Milliner looks like a projected starter at CB from day one. It could be possible that they don't think any other CB is worth of the 13th pick, which about a month or two ago wouldn't have seemed that crazy.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#5487 : April 05, 2013, 01:51:05 PM

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/57152/jets-darrelle-revis-past-point-of-no-return

one reporters opinion. He might be right but then again he could be wrong.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#5488 : April 05, 2013, 01:54:43 PM

one reporters opinion. He might be right but then again he could be wrong.

Funny how the poll makes it look like they are viewing about him like Bucs fans viewed Talib.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#5489 : April 05, 2013, 02:00:36 PM

Yeah, pretty much. I was thinking that us going after Revis so hard, apparently, may tell us what Dom and Schiano think of this CB draft class. Is it possible they don't like anyone after Milliner?

Milliner looks like a projected starter at CB from day one. It could be possible that they don't think any other CB is worth of the 13th pick, which about a month or two ago wouldn't have seemed that crazy.

That's a very good point. The Bucs have made it a point of targeting impact players. If the Bucs can't get Milliner then why settle for second best at the position in Rhodes or Trufant. Under this thinking the the impact positions for the Bucs @ 13 will be TE, OLB and WR.
Page: 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 ... 612
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darrelle Revis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools