Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darrelle Revis « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 554 555 556 557 558 ... 612

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#8325 : May 04, 2013, 06:32:44 PM

Anyone in the NFC south who's not scared at the thought of a healthy Revis is a liar and delusional.

And their mother's fat.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#8326 : May 04, 2013, 06:42:25 PM

Anyone in the NFC south who's not scared at the thought of a healthy Revis is a liar and delusional.

And their mother's fat.

you need to log on to your account on the Panthers' forum and set your fellow Carolina fans straight

: May 04, 2013, 06:51:45 PM Morgan

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#8327 : May 04, 2013, 06:43:35 PM

No, Morgan, be my guest. I'm sure you''re more apt to know the accounts password.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#8328 : May 04, 2013, 06:59:00 PM

And their mother's fat.

...But she has bigg'uns, so it's all good. ;D

Seriously though, this has the potential to expose the QB's of this division as frauds.

If they so much as hike the ball without finding where revis and goldson are at, they'll pay.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

DEBUCSOWN

Starter

#8329 : May 05, 2013, 11:18:29 AM

Any word on how his rehab is going? Still on pace to play week one I hope

Go Bucs

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#8330 : May 05, 2013, 11:37:58 AM

I think he's in pretty good shape, otherwise Dom and Schiano would've never signed him.

Also, revis's injury takes about the same time to heal as it has been. He should already be very close to 100%, and probablycould cut and turn if he absolutely needed to.

At this point, it's all about taking it slow, and letting his mind believe in his knee again. Once he trusts that knee, he will be 100% again.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#8331 : May 05, 2013, 11:40:51 AM

I'd love for this thread to turn into a daily update about his knee and rehab progress...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#8332 : May 05, 2013, 12:13:13 PM

I think he's in pretty good shape, otherwise Dom and Schiano would've never signed him.

Also, revis's injury takes about the same time to heal as it has been. He should already be very close to 100%, and probablycould cut and turn if he absolutely needed to.

At this point, it's all about taking it slow, and letting his mind believe in his knee again. Once he trusts that knee, he will be 100% again.

Agreed.  He has more time than he needs to be ready for actual playing time and he is a tireless worker.  The Bucs only care that he is ready for action in Week 1 so there is no need to rush anything.  Trust is the biggest thing and the Bucs staff have just begun to work with him so they need to evaluate where he is and how hard to push him and I am sure they are being cautious in the beginning.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#8333 : May 05, 2013, 12:15:32 PM

Revis Watch! all off-season.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#8334 : May 05, 2013, 02:39:18 PM

Agreed.  He has more time than he needs to be ready for actual playing time and he is a tireless worker.  The Bucs only care that he is ready for action in Week 1 so there is no need to rush anything.  Trust is the biggest thing and the Bucs staff have just begun to work with him so they need to evaluate where he is and how hard to push him and I am sure they are being cautious in the beginning.

No kidding. They may actually have armed guards and cameras zoned in on revis's knee.

All kidding aside, he's probably fine. He's had plenty of time, was cleared by a bunch of doctors, and a professional football team thought good enough about it to spend a lot of dough/picks to bring him in. Revis's brain is the key. He's got to feel like he once did, and that's sometimes tough to do mentally once you've had a serious injury.

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#8335 : May 06, 2013, 11:04:52 AM

Im pretty concerned his injury is going to significantly affect his play this coming season...

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#8336 : May 06, 2013, 11:58:30 AM

Exactly, we speculate all we want but these guys have seen the MRI, gotten reports from Buc and Jet doctors. If there was anything that was concerning he wouldn't be a buc at 16 million a year.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#8337 : May 06, 2013, 02:16:31 PM

Exactly, we speculate all we want but these guys have seen the MRI, gotten reports from Buc and Jet doctors. If there was anything that was concerning he wouldn't be a buc at 16 million a year.

You'd have to show me some serious ability to run and turn, for me to sign someone up for that kind of dough.

However, the worry is that it is out of desparation, and some things are being guessed upon. Which is natural, given the circumstances.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#8338 : May 06, 2013, 03:14:42 PM

You'd have to show me some serious ability to run and turn, for me to sign someone up for that kind of dough.

that would probably put you a dollar short and a day late.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#8339 : May 06, 2013, 03:15:35 PM

However, the worry is that it is out of desparation, and some things are being guessed upon. Which is natural, given the circumstances.

He's not there yet, what I think they determined his health on is that the surgery was confirmed to be successful without complication and he was on or above pace to make his return.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone
Page: 1 ... 554 555 556 557 558 ... 612
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Darrelle Revis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools