Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Bucs believe they will not reach a deal with Williams, is Harvin an option ? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

youngone

Hall of Famer
#15 : February 12, 2013, 09:23:52 AM

11 mil to vjax, 8 mil to harvin, 7 mil to mike will and how much to a TE?  and how much do you re-sign freeman for?  do we keep penn, nicks, and joseph?

just know that there wont be any money left for our secondary...

Yea signing Harvin would send us spiraling into cap hell.. Suggesting that we pay for supreme talent.. What was I thinking?
: February 12, 2013, 09:25:56 AM youngone

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 12, 2013, 09:27:52 AM

Yea signing Harvin would send us spiraling into cap hell.. Suggesting that we pay for supreme talent.. What was I thinking?

dont worry about it.  i get caught up in these scenarios also.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

youngone

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 12, 2013, 09:29:28 AM

dont worry about it.  i get caught up in these scenarios also.

That's life as a fan.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 12, 2013, 10:00:44 AM

11 mil to vjax, 8 mil to harvin, 7 mil to mike will and how much to a TE?  and how much do you re-sign freeman for?  do we keep penn, nicks, and joseph?

If Harvin is so great, then why is Minnesota, a team with no receiving talent trying to get rid of him?

Ms Elam

Starter

#19 : February 12, 2013, 10:17:48 AM

Williams will be signed long term. Harvin might be an additional option if he doesn't ask for too much.

IDK man.  These pro athletes have an ego the size of Texas.  Mike might fancy  himself  a #1 .  So he might want to test free agency after the 2013 season and see if he can go somewhere and be THE MAN.
He will sign. Maybe after this contract he will test the market but this is his first big contract and its not like he's about to become an unrestricted free agent this off season  with big contract offers on the table. This is Mikes first big contract he will sign and be happy to make millions.
: February 12, 2013, 10:20:05 AM Ms Elam

youngone

Hall of Famer
#20 : February 12, 2013, 10:47:44 AM

If Harvin is so great, then why is Minnesota, a team with no receiving talent trying to get rid of him?

Maybe because he doesn't want to play there. Obviously you can't be questioning his talent.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 12, 2013, 11:48:00 AM

Dumping your boy Joseph and getting a stud rookie at TE would make fiscal sense, if having those 3 WRs is a necessity.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#22 : February 12, 2013, 11:50:53 AM

Dumping your boy Joseph and getting a stud rookie at TE would make fiscal sense, if having those 3 WRs is a necessity.

I would do it if that was the option.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#23 : February 12, 2013, 11:52:24 AM

I would do it if that was the option.

I would do it either way. ;)

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#24 : February 12, 2013, 11:55:03 AM

Dropping one baller for another.. Lets do it

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#25 : February 12, 2013, 12:10:13 PM

Maybe because he doesn't want to play there. Obviously you can't be questioning his talent.

He doesn't want to play there because he's an immature dbag.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#26 : February 12, 2013, 03:43:42 PM

BINGO!!  Diva's always want more money than anyone else at their position; it's a status thing with them...

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#27 : February 12, 2013, 03:49:08 PM

When a team is looking to dump a young talented player, there is a good reason. Some of you sound like the foolish Patriot fans that were making Talib out to be the next Dion Sanders.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#28 : February 12, 2013, 09:14:15 PM

Pssst - jdouble - it's Deion...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#29 : February 12, 2013, 09:34:18 PM

Pssst - jdouble - it's Deion...

Or...Leon Sandcastle

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Bucs believe they will not reach a deal with Williams, is Harvin an option ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools