Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Harvin Debate......Worth a 3rd Rounder? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#45 : February 13, 2013, 05:45:14 PM

If the choice was to pay a 2nd or have him go to Carolina for a 3rd , I might consider paying that 2nd . LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#46 : February 13, 2013, 05:49:20 PM

The dude is very athletic and talented, but I highly doubt Harvins issues are behind him. It's his personality, it's just who he is.

Agree with that 100%.

Turn the page.

BucsWin31

Starter

#47 : February 13, 2013, 07:37:09 PM

Would I trade a 3rd for a proven NFL threat who was in the MVP conversation half the season last year for chance that we might draft another Myron Lewis?

You bet your ass I would.

I agree...but I am torn with some of his attitude issues and that it has been hinted that we would want top near top $. The 3rd rounder isn't all that high of a cost for him. He is a threat on offense and special teams. If they could strike a reasonable deal with MW19 and get Harvin to agree to the same deal...I would be all in.

If they could get a reasonable deal, then I don't see why we shouldn't go and get him. The winning teams make bold moves all the time.
At least somebody else gets it. All of us laughed at the Falcons for trading up for Julio, who's laughing now??? Granted they didn't win the Superbowl but you can bet your ass they'll definitely be in the playoffs year in and year out competing for a superbowl. In my eyes we have two legit wideouts, if one of them goes down then what? 
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Harvin Debate......Worth a 3rd Rounder? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools