Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTER REPORT'S ALL 32 TEAM MOCK DRAFT 1.0- FIRST ROUND « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

« #15 : February 15, 2013, 08:23:57 AM »

I just can't see how Jarvis falls to 17th.

Medical? Spinal Stenosis will cause some teams to hang the Red Flag on him.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

« #16 : February 15, 2013, 08:36:27 AM »

If the Bills select Nassib in the 1st round then that franchise is doomed for years to come. This is a weak QB draft class. Outside of Smith there may not be a 1st round quality QB. You could make an argument for Barkley. I don't care about what connection he has with the Bills new HC. That isn't how NFL teams work. Now if Nassib is there in the 2nd round then I could see the Bills pulling the trigger on him in the first.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #17 : February 15, 2013, 08:59:06 AM »

Teams like the Chiefs and Bills will trade up into the end of the first round for a QB. Taking one of these guys in the top 5 would be idiotic. It would set the franchise back even further and the GM would need to be fired immediately. Let the fans be mad. The GM has to make the tough decisions and do what is right for the long term.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

« #18 : February 15, 2013, 09:43:26 AM »

3) I'd say they go Tyler Wilson instead but who knows.

Tyler Wilson is my favorite QB in this draft, but even though QBs get drafted way higher than they should....I don't see Wilson going 1st overall. That's crazy talk.
That was directed towards the Bills spot at #8, NOT #1 overall.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

« #19 : February 15, 2013, 09:44:54 AM »

1)  The Chiefs have Branden Albert at LT and he's pretty good. That pick ain't happening.
2) Star Lotutlelei is the best defensive player in the nation. There's no chance Richardson is taken above him. Star has been a top 10 player since his junior year. His 3 years worth of film and pure dominance of penetrating and pass rushing will top Sheldon's resumé.
3) I'd say they go Tyler Wilson instead but who knows.

Everything after #8, I agree with how it could play out.

I live in Kansas City and they like Albert just a little more than we liked Kenyatta Walker.
Well, those casual fans need to wake the hell up and realize Albert is a borderline pro bowl LT. They have no need for a tackle.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #20 : February 15, 2013, 10:13:45 AM »

If the Bills select Nassib in the 1st round then that franchise is doomed for years to come. This is a weak QB draft class. Outside of Smith there may not be a 1st round quality QB. You could make an argument for Barkley. I don't care about what connection he has with the Bills new HC. That isn't how NFL teams work. Now if Nassib is there in the 2nd round then I could see the Bills pulling the trigger on him in the first.

Alll I have to say is Jake Locker...if that cat can be a top 10 pick ANYONE can.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTER REPORT'S ALL 32 TEAM MOCK DRAFT 1.0- FIRST ROUND « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools