Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your next President? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#120 : February 20, 2013, 10:05:22 PM

counting my posts?   "obsess much" hypocrite

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#121 : February 20, 2013, 10:07:45 PM

0-4

any thoughts on the Dr?

(btw, don't come to a thread, take an unsolicited shot at me, and then cry like a victim when I push back . .okay?)

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#122 : February 20, 2013, 10:14:32 PM

Another interesting take:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/02/meet-dr-ben-carson-the-new-conservative-folk-hero/273240/

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#123 : February 20, 2013, 10:24:20 PM

Cry?  lol, more made up crap from pb boy.  I'll tell you what pb boy let's see who has more off topic posts in this thread you or me.  Wanna play hypocrite?  No fair going back and deleting either.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#124 : February 20, 2013, 10:24:46 PM

0-4

any thoughts on the Dr?

(btw, don't come to a thread, take an unsolicited shot at me, and then cry like a victim when I push back . .okay?)

there's 1

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#125 : February 20, 2013, 10:25:21 PM

I don't need you to post anything over again.  I know what I posted and it ties into things that I have said in the past to both of you ass clowns.  And I'll respond to what I want to respond in a thread.  If you don't like it follow your advice hypocrite and ignore my post.  When you are actually above doing the same, then you get back to me hypocrite.

0-3

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#126 : February 20, 2013, 10:26:00 PM

Olaf, note that you came into a discussion between CBW and DBuc on CBW's action and then took a shot at CBW and lumped me in with CBW even though I was not part of CBW and DBuc's conversation. Why did you do that? I think CBW actually provided the answer. Apparently you like to push but don't like it when someone pushes back. Thus, when I am taking CBW to task you sit silent because you don't like CBW but now you don't like me either because I pushed back on your BS

It's all ridiculous grade school stuff.  Own your own crap, just like Dolo did above.

sure pb boy

I know, I know in your world no one can read or cut and paste.  Note part in bold above and here's your first post (CBW is talking to DBuc)

Yet, the only time I ever respond to any of your posts is when they are directed at me. Way to prove you don't care to be argumentative, when that's all you seem to care about when addressing me. You are a freaking hypocrite and a joke, my friend.

kind of what he was saying .... you and vincent need to figure it out

Hmm . .  threw me in there . .  obsess much. Like I said, you don't like when people push back.

Hey . . .  any thoughts on  the actual substance of the thread. I think you're 0-2 right now on substance and 2-0 at trolling.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#127 : February 20, 2013, 10:27:05 PM

you and vince live in the same fantasy world

Haha. .....  that's rich

Oblivious.

Hey Buggsy and Olaf, you might want to get your boy Dolo on the same page as you two. You guys are claiming that Vince is the problem while Dolo is admitting to you three and Illum trolling:

Biggs and I can hardlly be called "boys" . We rarely get along . The fact that the one thing we can readily agree on is what a moron you are should tell you something.

...and BTW , the way you act IS the problem . If you weren't such a condoscending and dishonest hypocrite people would respect you more and not feel the need to poke at you .

Buggsy - pro gun
Olaf - pro gun
Dolo - pro gun
Vin - anti-gun

Buggsy, Olaf and Dolo ADMIT to "trolling" Vin

Coincidence? Lol, I think not.

Gotta love a guy who admits to trolling using the "yeah, but you deserve it" defense. :-)

I thought you were the one trolling everyone else? Which is it pb boy?

exactly my point and you guys have been ADAMANT that you have been trolling dim-witted me.   

now, if I were pretending to be Olaf this post would include what word?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#128 : February 20, 2013, 10:27:45 PM

Haha. .....  that's rich

should I keep going hypocrite?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#129 : February 20, 2013, 10:28:31 PM

Haha. .....  that's rich

Oblivious.

Hey Buggsy and Olaf, you might want to get your boy Dolo on the same page as you two. You guys are claiming that Vince is the problem while Dolo is admitting to you three and Illum trolling:

You are being trolled , you gullible fool.

RACK THAT ^^^^^^^^^ as perhaps the MOST IRONIC POST EVER!!

Omg . . . .  :D

(honestly, posted in a thread created about me by I guy who has since been MUTED  . . . . . . by a guy who, along with his two buddies, continues to spend countless hours posting about me . . . .. "You are being trolled, you gullible fool" . . . . .... . omg . . . . .  you couldn't script a funnier line.)

What is ironic about this ? .....I said you are being trolled , and you are . Seems to me you either don't know what trolling means , or you don't know what irony means.

Olaf, note that you came into a discussion between CBW and DBuc on CBW's action and then took a shot at CBW and lumped me in with CBW even though I was not part of CBW and DBuc's conversation. Why did you do that? I think CBW actually provided the answer. Apparently you like to push but don't like it when someone pushes back. Thus, when I am taking CBW to task you sit silent because you don't like CBW but now you don't like me either because I pushed back on your BS

It's all ridiculous grade school stuff.  Own your own crap, just like Dolo did above.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#130 : February 20, 2013, 10:29:38 PM

Cry?  lol, more made up crap from pb boy.  I'll tell you what pb boy let's see who has more off topic posts in this thread you or me.  Wanna play hypocrite?  No fair going back and deleting either.

You're on  . . . . . . . . . .SO LONG AS you also count substantive posts (I think you're still at ZERO -lol -- and no adding them now, haha) . . .

AND  . . . . . . . .admit that what you are doing right now is crying like a victim even though you started WITH ME. 

Btw,  I am pretty sure that so far your ONLY purpose in this thread is to take shots at people - lol. I have no idea what you think about Dr. Carson.

(btw part II -- I know more of your crap is coming, lie, deflect, lie some more)

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#131 : February 20, 2013, 10:32:01 PM

Hahaha, yeah . . . you're not obsessed and not crying like a little girl . . . omg

look forward to your first substantive post . . . .0

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#132 : February 20, 2013, 10:34:36 PM

Good read - thanks. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#133 : February 20, 2013, 10:43:02 PM

Good read - thanks.

I thought so and the Atlantic can lean toward controversial or sensational.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#134 : February 20, 2013, 10:45:48 PM

it will be interesting to see it play out in this era of label politics.  He will have to get his message out over the din of the Obama-types.  note the comparison on this thread of Carson to the Unabomber.  All stuff designed to marginalize the guy

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your next President? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools