Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your next President? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#45 : February 18, 2013, 11:51:43 PM

he is a 7th Day Adventist who doesn't believe in evolution and takes the Bible literally.

You don't think this should be extremely concerning to potential voters?  It scares the death out of me.

why?

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#46 : February 19, 2013, 07:15:11 AM

he is a 7th Day Adventist who doesn't believe in evolution and takes the Bible literally.

You don't think this should be extremely concerning to potential voters?  It scares the death out of me.

why?

It's something the party can use to tear him down in political ads and make him appear nutty when it's time to prop up Marco Rubio....and if they don't do it the liberal moderators in the debates certainly will.

Like I said ,you are getting Rubio regardless . That is where the big money is going behind , and Johnny-come-latelys like this doctor will get investigated and then systematically torn down.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#47 : February 19, 2013, 11:15:10 AM

Atheists only Bradentonian?

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#48 : February 19, 2013, 11:41:22 AM

why?

It's something the party can use to tear him down in political ads and make him appear nutty when it's time to prop up Marco Rubio....and if they don't do it the liberal moderators in the debates certainly will.

Like I said ,you are getting Rubio regardless . That is where the big money is going behind , and Johnny-come-latelys like this doctor will get investigated and then systematically torn down.

Thanks, and I don't disagree but I was asking Brads why it scared HIM

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#49 : February 19, 2013, 12:31:19 PM

As the numbers of recipients of welfare, food stamps, disability, unemployment, etc. continue to skyrocket it will get harder and harder to beat Democrats, the party for the weak, lazy, stupid and unproductive.  There is no shortage of mooches, leeches and parasites that hope to vote themselves larger portions of the earnings of others. 

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#50 : February 19, 2013, 12:40:38 PM

Atheists only Bradentonian?

I don't remember Brads having a problem with Black Liberation Theology either, but I could be mistaken.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#51 : February 19, 2013, 02:35:53 PM

why?

Rubio is a Catholic - he has already been swung at once if you will on evolution.  I since we have had Presidents who are religious and believe in God - I would offer this might not be the issue Bradentonian is alerting us to. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

spartan

Hall of Famer
#52 : February 19, 2013, 02:54:01 PM

why?

Because believing in God makes him an extremist. Don't you know? Duh!

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#53 : February 19, 2013, 03:20:59 PM

why?

I'm sorry, but this isn't about simply "believing in God". There are lots of people out there that believe in God that don't think that the earth is only 6,000 years old and that dinosaur bones are a hoax. If you are going to criticize Bradentonian, at least do so on the actual merits of his argument.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#54 : February 19, 2013, 03:48:45 PM

why?

I'm sorry, but this isn't about simply "believing in God". There are lots of people out there that believe in God that don't think that the earth is only 6,000 years old and that dinosaur bones are a hoax. If you are going to criticize Bradentonian, at least do so on the actual merits of his argument.

Ever heard of satire?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#55 : February 19, 2013, 05:05:23 PM

why?

Ever heard of satire?

My apologies. if you are going to satirize Bradentonian, at least do so on the actual merits of his argument.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#56 : February 19, 2013, 06:57:23 PM

why?

He types before Brads has even made his "argument". Lol.  Sorry, couldn't pass up that joke. CBW, might be right but unless I missed it Brads has not actually responded, has he?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#57 : February 19, 2013, 06:58:22 PM

Did I miss Brads argument?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#58 : February 19, 2013, 07:16:46 PM

why?

I don't see anyone criticizing Brads - I know I simply asked a question.  One question. 

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#59 : February 19, 2013, 07:21:05 PM

Me too and mine was just one word.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your next President? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools