Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your next President? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #75 : February 19, 2013, 11:41:02 PM »

Btw, can you "impersonally" think? I know you claim many talents

Actually, you can, smart one...

“Thinking is essentially impersonal. Its goal is objective truth, independent of the personality and wishes of the thinker or anyone else.” In contrast, “People (even thinkers) do not like to be viewed impersonally and relegated to the status of ‘objects.’ Human motives are notably personal. Therefore, in the sympathetic handling of people where personal values are important, feeling is the more effective instrument.”

http://www.cognitivestyles.com/y/book2/Book_035.htm

Why do you make proving you to be an idiot so easy, Vinny?

LMAO, you are so funny.  I was speaking of your poor use of the English language  and you come back with a link to "cognitive styles."  Man, you are truly a waste of time and that is what I "personally think"  (hint: I think it is understood that your typed comments are your "personal" point of view)

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #76 : February 19, 2013, 11:44:03 PM »

I personally think the guy showed a lack of class by using the National Prayer Breakfast to score political points against the president. There are any number of venues that he could do that. It made him look petty, IMO.
Funny, I don't recall anyone inquiring

No one, and I do mean no one, gives a rat's backside about what you think about anything, yet that never seems to stop you from typing your mealy little thoughts into the little white box and hitting that "Post" button, now does it?

CBW claiming (apparently as the self-appointed representative for everyone on these boards) that "no one" cares about what another poster thinks . . . . . my God the irony.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #77 : February 19, 2013, 11:47:26 PM »

Btw, can you "impersonally" think? I know you claim many talents

Actually, you can, smart one...

“Thinking is essentially impersonal. Its goal is objective truth, independent of the personality and wishes of the thinker or anyone else.” In contrast, “People (even thinkers) do not like to be viewed impersonally and relegated to the status of ‘objects.’ Human motives are notably personal. Therefore, in the sympathetic handling of people where personal values are important, feeling is the more effective instrument.”

http://www.cognitivestyles.com/y/book2/Book_035.htm

Why do you make proving you to be an idiot so easy, Vinny?

LMAO, you are so funny.  I was speaking of your poor use of the English language  and you come back with a link to "cognitive styles."  Man, you are truly a waste of time and that is what I "personally think"  (hint: I think it is understood that your typed comments are your "personal" point of view)

It isn't poor language, you moron. Granted, I should have included a few commas around the "personally", but that is a punctuation error, not a grammatical error. The phrase "I, personally, think", or "Personally, I think" denotes that the following comment is a personal opinion or idea. Christ all mighty, if there is a bigger idiot on this message board than you...
« : February 19, 2013, 11:49:14 PM CBWx2 »

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #78 : February 20, 2013, 12:01:43 AM »

It isn't poor language, you moron. Granted, I should have included a few commas around the "personally", but that is a punctuation error, not a grammatical error. The phrase "I, personally, think", or "Personally, I think" denotes that the following comment is a personal opinion or idea. Christ all mighty, if there is a bigger idiot on this message board than you...

^^^^^^^Too funny that you recognize you're on a message board (see in bold) but still think you have to make it clear to people that your posts are your "personal opinion or idea" . . . . lol . . .  I think we all know your comments are your 'personal opinion or idea." I mean, I don't think anyone thinks you're a ghost writer and I think we all know what quotes mean.  lol

Geez, for someone who tries to portray himself as an intellectual . . . .  wow. Whats next? you're going to tell us you saw something . . .with your own eyes!

(you must have a big but  very fragile ego if you get so worked up about someone pointing out your poor use of the English language. Amazing what a little joke does to you-lol)

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #79 : February 20, 2013, 12:16:59 AM »

^^^^^^^Too funny that you recognize you're on a message board (see in bold) but still think you have to make it clear to people that your posts are your "personal opinion or idea" . . . . lol . . .  I think we all know your comments are your 'personal opinion or idea." I mean, I don't think anyone thinks you're a ghost writer and I think we all know what quotes mean.  lol

Geez, for someone who tries to portray himself as an intellectual . . . .  wow. Whats next? you're going to tell us you saw something . . .with your own eyes!

(you must have a big but  very fragile ego if you get so worked up about someone pointing out your poor use of the English language. Amazing what a little joke does to you-lol)

Feel free to check my grammar, you dingleberry.
http://www.grammarly.com/?q=grammar

« : February 20, 2013, 12:24:30 AM CBWx2 »

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #80 : February 20, 2013, 12:27:58 AM »

CBW = big but VERY fragile ego.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #81 : February 20, 2013, 12:30:56 AM »

Here's a nice joke for you Vince:

When you input "I, personally, think the guy showed a lack of class by using the National Prayer Breakfast to score political points against the president."

You get " Grammarly generated 1 word choice correction for your text and found no writing issues.
Score: 100 of 100"
https://ed.grammarly.com/register/signup/report_pale/?newv=1

When you input "you must have a big but  very fragile ego if you get so worked up about someone pointing out your poor use of the English language."

You get " Grammarly found 5 critical writing issues and generated 2 word choice corrections for your text.
Score: 29 of 100"
https://ed.grammarly.com/register/signup/report_pale/?newv=1

What an ass clown you are. LOL!
« : February 20, 2013, 12:35:36 AM CBWx2 »

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #82 : February 20, 2013, 07:26:10 AM »

Glad we can get back to some normalcy on this board : Vin and CBW clawing at each other's throats.

It's much more entertaining than Vin simply posting shooting links , or CBW waxing intellectual after a google search.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #83 : February 20, 2013, 08:19:32 AM »

Glad we can get back to some normalcy on this board : Vin and CBW clawing at each other's throats.

It's much more entertaining than Vin simply posting shooting links , or CBW waxing intellectual after a google search.

or Jason being a d-bag. Oh, wait. That is normal.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #84 : February 20, 2013, 08:57:37 AM »

I personally think the guy showed a lack of class by using the National Prayer Breakfast to score political points against the president. There are any number of venues that he could do that. It made him look petty, IMO.
Funny, I don't recall anyone inquiring

No one, and I do mean no one, gives a rat's backside about what you think about anything, yet that never seems to stop you from typing your mealy little thoughts into the little white box and hitting that "Post" button, now does it?

CBW has the right of it.  Fundamentalism like that is scary to me.  You've got someone whose job is to make decisions and influence lawmakers, and he has not shown the ability to think rationally about the world we inhabit.  Not only that, but he's proud to admit it.  This is not the kind of person we want influencing our laws.  That's how you end up in a "sharia" situation.  Just my personal opinion.
Fundamentalist means what to you brads?  Do you think it is possible for one to be a member of a religion that believes in a God and still be President?  Oh, to CBW - not the least bit interested in your thoughts about what Bradentonian thinks.  Just to avoid confusion.

Why not? You are apparently too stupid to understand what the guy is saying, thus you asking him the same question again. Trust me, you apparently need as many people to explain basic principles to you as you can get, my friend.
Why not - you supplied all the reasons.  You are unable to have a conversation - you only wish to have arguments.  I don't care to be involved with your nonsense. 

And the question was one I asked of Bradentonian, not a question someone asked of me.  So you might be right in that no one was/is or ever will be interested in my opinion on anything.  But I was interested in finding out Bradentonian's reasoning.  Note was.  Clearly you have developed the need to ruin conversations - and then blame such issues on others, as well as bringing out hte worst in others.  Now you go fight with others that might be interested in fighting with you.  Thanks for your input. unsolicited as it is.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #85 : February 20, 2013, 09:16:35 AM »

Why not - you supplied all the reasons.  You are unable to have a conversation - you only wish to have arguments.  I don't care to be involved with your nonsense. 

Yet, the only time I ever respond to any of your posts is when they are directed at me. Way to prove you don't care to be argumentative, when that's all you seem to care about when addressing me. You are a freaking hypocrite and a joke, my friend.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #86 : February 20, 2013, 09:30:23 AM »

Yet, the only time I ever respond to any of your posts is when they are directed at me. Way to prove you don't care to be argumentative, when that's all you seem to care about when addressing me. You are a freaking hypocrite and a joke, my friend.

kind of what he was saying .... you and vincent need to figure it out

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #87 : February 20, 2013, 09:35:28 AM »

Good - now we are making progress.  How about if I highlight what is directed towards you - you pick a font, color.. what ever and I will use it.  In the interim - if you think I have directed something towards you it will be my error in composition.  Don't feel any obligation to respond. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #88 : February 20, 2013, 09:39:29 AM »

kind of what he was saying .... you and vincent need to figure it out

Oh please, bro. You hate me because you disagree with me. You liked Vince up until you disagreed with him, and hated Durango up until you agreed with him. What you and Dave need to figure out is that just because someone disagrees with you and has the courage of his convictions, it doesn't justify hostility. I have tried time and time again to converse peacefully with dbuc, and have even gone out of my way to be complimentary towards him in the past. He is incapable of not being personally offended by someone who holds a contrary point of view, whether it be in politics or football. He is a child, which is why I don't even bother addressing him unless he is directly addressing me.
« : February 20, 2013, 09:43:32 AM CBWx2 »

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #89 : February 20, 2013, 09:42:08 AM »

"You liked Vince"  I'm not sure what that means, but you and vince live in the same fantasy world where it isn't you, it is everyone else.  Like I said figure it out.
  Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your next President? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools