Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those that couldn't attend PR's g2g today.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#45 : February 20, 2013, 04:03:49 PM

any photo shoppers willing to make that bozo jock-sniffer into a clown? 

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#46 : February 20, 2013, 04:07:54 PM

....the nurse needs more bean-flicking material....

Hate, you really must have got her panties in a bunch. She's friggin obsessed...might as well quote before deletion...

: February 20, 2013, 04:09:39 PM chace1986

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#47 : February 20, 2013, 07:40:34 PM

strangest thing... found one of these on the ground outside my bedroom window this morning

-------------------------------------------------------

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#48 : February 20, 2013, 08:40:39 PM

Boyz, boyz...puleeeez....

Anyhow, YES Ahmad Black is that small.  I'm 5'8" and he isn't much taller.  He says he weighs a buck92 maybe.  I was also surprised at his size for a CB.  He is def in the Ronde mold of CBs which is cool because he adores Ronde.  Mentioned him a million times during the event.   However Toyoka is actually bigger than he looks.  He's def trimmed down from playing weight but standing next to him I def felt a lot smaller.  He is probably 6'2" to 6'3".  No guess on weight since he looked pretty buff for a bigger guy.

Just thought I'd speak about football a little just to remind some folks ( who shall remain nameless) that that is what these boards are for.....just sayin...

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#49 : February 20, 2013, 08:47:57 PM

strangest thing... found one of these on the ground outside my bedroom window this morning

Lol. Good thing she most likely has several pair of those sexy, sexy things. You're a lucky man ti have someone so smitten over you.

...or unlucky.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#50 : February 20, 2013, 09:24:26 PM

Anyhow, YES Ahmad Black is that small.  I'm 5'8" and he isn't much taller.  He says he weighs a buck92 maybe.  I was also surprised at his size for a CB.  He is def in the Ronde mold of CBs which is cool because he adores Ronde.  Mentioned him a million times during the event.   However Toyoka is actually bigger than he looks.  He's def trimmed down from playing weight but standing next to him I def felt a lot smaller.  He is probably 6'2" to 6'3".  No guess on weight since he looked pretty buff for a bigger guy.

Just thought I'd speak about football a little just to remind some folks ( who shall remain nameless) that that is what these boards are for.....just sayin...

Thanks Ladyfan.  I have seen several pics of him, and he looked pretty small.  Its not a knock on him, he actually played pretty well last season.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#51 : February 20, 2013, 11:26:34 PM

Funny thing....looked for Morgan but couldn't find her anywhere.

who's stalking whom?

Offerring to buy a lady a drink is the gentlemanly thing to do and a lil different than the fascination you have with my pics.

Also, I hear there's nothing wrong with touching one's self... should my pics provoke you to do so.

Gold.

The quest for .500 begins...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#52 : February 20, 2013, 11:46:32 PM

Why thank you  ;D

-------------------------------------------------------

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#53 : February 21, 2013, 08:38:52 AM

Black is switching to CB?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#54 : February 21, 2013, 08:41:41 AM

No, he isn't.

Oracle

Starter

#55 : February 21, 2013, 08:54:46 AM

The clown gear is his norm.    That photo has obviously already been photoshopped to remove the clown hat and makeup.   Also, where are the words Best Grandpa on his shirt?    And the photo he was asking Black to sign was a photo of Tebow on the Broncos.   That's some masterful photoshop to get it to that point.   It's unfortunate we haven't seen the original for comparison.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#56 : February 21, 2013, 09:02:39 AM

The clown gear is his norm.    That photo has obviously already been photoshopped to remove the clown hat and makeup.   Also, where are the words Best Grandpa on his shirt?    And the photo he was asking Black to sign was a photo of Tebow on the Broncos.   That's some masterful photoshop to get it to that point.   It's unfortunate we haven't seen the original for comparison.

Java, maybe you can share more of "hate's" pics with Morgana. I'm sure you have enough to feed the fire that burns in Morgana's loins.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#57 : February 21, 2013, 09:10:57 AM

who's Java?  that sounds like a pretty neat screenname.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#58 : February 21, 2013, 09:42:49 AM

Why does every thread have to get hijacked by (2) people?

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#59 : February 21, 2013, 10:44:53 AM

Why does every thread have to get hijacked by (2) people?

why? Did you happen to read the OP's first post?

Go back and read it.

That's why.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For those that couldn't attend PR's g2g today.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools