Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Da-Quan Bowers Arrested « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18

zsmith22

Starter

#60 : February 18, 2013, 06:07:20 PM

If Werner or Damontre Moore fall to us in the draft, as many experts are predicting, we absolutely have to draft them.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#61 : February 18, 2013, 06:09:03 PM

If Werner or Damontre Moore fall to us in the draft, as many experts are predicting, we absolutely have to draft them.

Mayock said a lot of dumb things today. One of those things was that Werner is not a first round pick. I pray enough GMs believe that, so he could fall to us....but I really doubt it.

Cerious

Hall of Famer

#62 : February 18, 2013, 06:10:21 PM

Roy Cummings ‏@RCummingsTBO

Bowers alerted police to the handgun in his bag when he checked in at the aitport, according to Queen's County spokesperson
Retweeted
    Favorite
    More

This makes all the difference in the world. He tried to check the weapon in, which is what you're supposed to do when transporting a weapon while flying.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#63 : February 18, 2013, 06:10:29 PM

Krueger can stick his hand into the ground and get at it. He is solid in pass rush, he is decent in run support. He is big enough to play in a 4-3. And Avril is a guy I said is solid, but his cost is ridiculous. He is not elite.

Bowers could be lost for...who knows?  Hopefully nothing. But a good rumor I just heard is that he alerted police to his gun during checkin.  That would be good news.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#64 : February 18, 2013, 06:10:48 PM

@MikeGarafolo: Spokesman for Queens DA confirms Da'Quan Bowers' arrest. Says he did not try to go through security with the gun.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#65 : February 18, 2013, 06:11:49 PM

Mayock said a lot of dumb things today. One of those things was that Werner is not a first round pick. I pray enough GMs believe that, so he could fall to us....but I really doubt it.

I thought he said Warner wasn't a top-10 pick.

Cerious

Hall of Famer

#66 : February 18, 2013, 06:13:10 PM

@MikeGarafolo: Spokesman for Queens DA confirms Da'Quan Bowers' arrest. Says he did not try to go through security with the gun.

Looks like these aren't rumors. There was no malicious intent. The laws are confusing to begin with and vary in every state.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#67 : February 18, 2013, 06:13:29 PM

so he alerted authorities of the gun?  Good.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#68 : February 18, 2013, 06:18:57 PM

I thought he said Warner wasn't a top-10 pick.

Yeah I'm sorry. That is what he said.

He also said Walter Stewart is a top 10 pick. Most folks have him as a 7th round guy. Watched all tape I could find on him....Mayock is on crack today.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#69 : February 18, 2013, 06:19:55 PM

Much ado about nothing. Bowers did the right thing. It's a bull**CENSORED** thing to arrested for.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#70 : February 18, 2013, 06:21:41 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDbAq8YCQAARQ19.jpg:large

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#71 : February 18, 2013, 06:23:54 PM

You can pack your gun in a suitcase if it's unloaded, and in a secure locked case in your bag. You cannot take your firearm on your person or your carry on bag unless you are pretty much law enforcement of some kind. I have a friend in the FBI and I believe he has his sidearm on him when he travels.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#72 : February 18, 2013, 06:24:44 PM

Holy **CENSORED**.

He was the last person I would've suspected carrying a loaded gun around

zsmith22

Starter

#73 : February 18, 2013, 06:25:21 PM

Great to see bowers did the right thing. This could  have been a huge blow for the team

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#74 : February 18, 2013, 06:27:07 PM

He just really doesn't seem like the type of guy to do this.
exactly.

Seems so strange

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Da-Quan Bowers Arrested « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools