Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS BOWERS BUSTED ON WEAPONS CHARGE « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Hate

Hall of Famer
#45 : February 18, 2013, 11:41:57 PM

@MikeGarafolo
Polled NY attorneys on Bowers. Most agree, while it's same charge as Plax, Bowers in better shape, esp if gun's registered in Carolina.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#46 : February 18, 2013, 11:49:40 PM

This Suuuuuuuuuuuuucks!

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#47 : February 19, 2013, 12:35:36 AM

@MikeGarafolo
Polled NY attorneys on Bowers. Most agree, while it's same charge as Plax, Bowers in better shape, esp if gun's registered in Carolina.

Hope he has a good attorney.  Where is Johnny Cochran when you need him?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#48 : February 19, 2013, 09:22:44 AM

Only one person to blame: that Left Wing fanatic Obama and his anti-2nd Amendment gun restrictions.

You do understand there is a difference between state laws and federal laws....right?

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#49 : February 19, 2013, 09:26:36 AM

He won't spend 3.5 years in prison.  I will surprised if he spends anytime in jail but people need to be more careful.  They need to be more educated about their gun(s).

IDK man, Plaxico did 2 years was it?  I believe it was the same charge?  And I am sure he had access to high powered lawyers also.

Plaxico and Bowers are totally different and should not be compared. Plaxico's weapon was discharged in public.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS BOWERS BUSTED ON WEAPONS CHARGE « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools