Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who do you want to slip? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 19, 2013, 08:54:52 AM

jarvis jones will be there, warmack will definately be there. dont see us taking either

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#16 : February 19, 2013, 10:07:55 AM

I think after Monday's news.....Bowers all but assured Bennett remains a Buc.
and it seems like there will definitely be a DE addition as well.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 19, 2013, 03:29:18 PM

I say that if Werner slips down to 9 or 10, then we don't wait and we try to trade up and nab him. Dude is gonna be beastly.

Absolutely. I'd start considering a move up if he makes it past the top 5. What did the cowboys give up to get MoMo last year?

Draft Aaron Donald

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#18 : February 19, 2013, 03:31:01 PM

I don't think bowers situation effects anything. Sounds like he'll get off. It obviously was a misunderstanding and no criminal intent was there. No matter what happens, his trial wont likely happen till 2014 anyways.

Draft Aaron Donald

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#19 : February 19, 2013, 03:39:45 PM

Bowers helps Bennett only a bit; the reality is the Bucs have the tag and they have the cap room to accommodate the tag. That's real leverage.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#20 : February 19, 2013, 03:40:35 PM

Werner if FA goes well.

Though milliner is the most likely to fall out of this group IMO.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 19, 2013, 09:01:57 PM

Milliner or Werner [sp] ?

It could happen.  Lots of good lineman in the draft. Combine that  with... there may be a QB run early on.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#22 : February 19, 2013, 09:18:26 PM

jarvis jones will be there, warmack will definately be there. dont see us taking either

Maybe but nothing is definite yet. Warmack could easily go to the Titans at 10, which is where some mocks have him going. I could see Jones going to Oakland easily, also to a few other teams that pick before us.

Werner, Star, Milliner
: February 19, 2013, 09:32:21 PM XFactor

spurzo

Second String

#23 : February 19, 2013, 09:35:59 PM

I don't see anyway that Lotulelei slips but he'd be perfect.  Can play nose real well but still offers a fair bit in the pass rush.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#24 : February 20, 2013, 12:39:17 PM

I don't see anyway that Lotulelei slips but he'd be perfect.  Can play nose real well but still offers a fair bit in the pass rush.
I don't think we could go wrong with Werner, Jones, or Star.  Star would offer a huge upgrade over Miller, and take a lot of pressure off of McCoy on passing downs.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#25 : February 20, 2013, 09:56:21 PM

I think Milliner is the perfect pick if he was there at #13.  He grades out very well in just about every CB  category.  Will he be there at #13?   Doubt it, but who knows.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who do you want to slip? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools