Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can I delete this thread? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

spartan

Hall of Famer
#15 : February 24, 2013, 03:37:31 PM

Anyone want to shed some light on what is going on here? Or have we just fostered a thread where the 3 amigos can go at each other?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 24, 2013, 05:22:16 PM

Anyone want to shed some light on what is going on here? Or have we just fostered a thread where the 3 amigos can go at each other?

Read the last few pages of the 9/11 thread.  PeanutButterCheeseBoy "exposed" Durango for doing something that he is incapable of doing.

He must be an excellent lawyer.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 24, 2013, 08:00:45 PM

I posted a satirical thread which was purposely similar to a thread that Illuminator had posted which involved a poll asking posters opinions on how they felt about Morgana locking a thread. Morgana saw it, had a fit and apparently complained to PR and it was subsequently removed. Of course this caused Vinnie to spit the bit (again) and gallop off into crazy land (again). Accusing me of deleting the thread because he claimed he had exposed me as a troll, or something, I don't know.

Well of course I hadn't deleted it. He insisted that I had until he was told that only admin. or someone from PR can do that.  CBW decided to test that theory then started this thread to see if  it could be deleted. As mentioned, only PR can do that. Which of course sent Vinnie's world into a tizzy (again) and just like Seabiscuit he was galloping off into crazy land, again. As mentioned by Biggs you can check the last couple of pages of the 9/11 thread if you want to actually witness Peanut Butter Boy's most recent meltdown.

Aren't you glad you asked ???

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#18 : February 25, 2013, 11:13:27 AM

Read the last few pages of the 9/11 thread.  PeanutButterCheeseBoy "exposed" Durango for doing something that he is incapable of doing.

He must be an excellent lawyer.

Buggsy, I would say shame on you for leaving out the most important part, but we all know you are shameless. I will just post it myself shortly

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can I delete this thread? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools